DisneyDreamNovember152019

Local CandySnack Exchange?

We are getting close. If you want to exchange, please do a private conversation with me. State
Your cabin #
How many in your cabin # adults, # children
Any allergies?

The sign up deadline will be November 2. On the 3rd I will send a conversation to all participants with all necessary information. Please respond that your information is correct, or tell of the changes.

It will probably be a small exchange, but it will be fun! We had 6 cabins participating in this exchange on the DVC Member Cruise and it was fun getting things from California, British Columbia, OK, PA and NJ!

Hi! I am NEW to all of this and not even sure where to sign up to get involved with this exchange. We will be on the Cruise ship in 4 DAYS!!!! We are SO excited for our FIRST ever Very Merrytime Christmas Cruise! We are celebrating my daughters birthday--She will be turning 6!!! It will be my daughter, and husband who are celebrating on the ship! We wish to join this exchange with all on board who is participating! Where do I sign up?

Our info:

2 adults, 1 child

THANK YOU

Last edited:
Hi! I am NEW to all of this and not even sure where to sign up to get involved with this exchange. We will be on the Cruise ship in 4 DAYS!!!! We are SO excited for our FIRST ever Very Merrytime Christmas Cruise! We are celebrating my daughters birthday--She will be turning 6!!! It will be my daughter, and husband who are celebrating on the ship! We wish to join this exchange with all on board who is participating! Where do I sign up?

Our info:
Stateroom #
2 adults, 1 child

THANK YOU

There may be something you can join on a different social media site. I never got any response here. However, if you want to exchange with me, I do a local Candy/Snack exchange, and it would be easy for me to get something for your family. I would prefer not to put my cabin out here, you may want to delete your cabin number from your post.
We are celebrating my DH’s 75th birthday on board! So happy times for us too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!