Disneyland Altered Letter Swap: Postal back to you!

All packages are postal back to you.

I have pics of the remaining groups, but I'm not sure I will get them uploaded today. DH has come down with my cold, and I seem to be relapsing a bit, and real life stuff is piling up. But I wanted to get the packages mailed.

PM's incoming for those that asked for DC.

I think this is my favorite swap ever. I have always wanted to make titles with each letter completely different. Reminiscent of these pieces of art that I had seen at Disneyland. But I knew I did not have the patience to do it just for myself.

Ya know, after reading the Hollywood Studios swap thread, I am sorry for bagging mine wrong! :rotfl: Ah well, I am still a newbie here. Live and learn! ;) I'll remember for next time!

I received mine today!!! I've already taken everything out and put the words together and they look fantastic! I can't wait to use them on a layout!

Hope, thanks for hostessing such a great swap!

Usually I let DH walk the dog to go get the mail but I dont know if I can wait much longer!
I have about 6 lo's Im waiting to do with these!

Those are AWESOME! I just got to see the slideshow today! Great job, everyone!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter