"Disneyland" Autograph Books.

AussieAnge

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyland in June with our 2 sons (8 & 4). We want to get them autograph books when we arrive. Can you buy autograph books in Disneyland, that have "Disneyland" written on the cover?? The ones I can find online all have Walt Disney World on them.

Thanks

When we went in 2010 I purchased a cute custom made book off of e-bay for my daughter. I just checked and they don't have the same, but they have a lot. I also checked Esty and they have some along the lines of what i purchased in 2010. We are going in April and I plan on getting another. I also made a cute little bag that fit over my four yr old shoulder and she was able to carry her book and pen and put her own buttons on it. It worked great because she was able to pull out the book in a seconds notice for an autograph.

We are going to Disneyland in June with our 2 sons (8 & 4). We want to get them autograph books when we arrive. Can you buy autograph books in Disneyland, that have "Disneyland" written on the cover?? The ones I can find online all have Walt Disney World on them.

Thanks

Yes you can, all the DLR hotel's gift shops have them as does WOD and pretty much everywhere in the parks too.

They have them, when I went in 05 I got one. We will be there on Wednesday and I will take pics of what they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter