• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DisneyLand FREE TICKET OP

we just went to DL last week and got the childs free ticket AND the extra day free!! SUPER DEAL!!! We used get away today and got a better rate than Disney Club. and they were wonderful. I will have a trip report in the next week or so on the Disneyland board.:D

That is a great deal? Has anyone used Get Away Today Vacations before for tickets? How how will they take to arrive by mail?

Emily, my friend at work just went to Disneyland and used Get Away Today, she loved it and had no problems. Sorry, I don't know specifics about how long the tickets took, etc. but she was very pleased with everything.
There is lots of info about them on the Disneyland Board, you may want to post there.

We used Get Away Today for a DL trip. Got the whole package which included tickets. I can't remember how long it took to come in the mail, but it seems like it was real quick. I'd use absolutely use them again!

we got the whole pkg (hotel/tix) and we ordered on a tues. and had them in hand on fri. but I paid a $15.00 rush fee because we were leaving that Saturday. We had absolutley no problems and will definatly use them again. ;)

Thanks for the responses! I passed this information along to a friend who will be there the week of Thanksgiving! What a great deal! Wish we could take advantage of it!

I was reading your post about the Buy one day, get one free at Disneyland and tried the link... it brings you to getting a day free when you buy 4 or more day tickets...
Just wondering if anyone else has the info on how to get those buy one day, get one day free!!! I really, really, really need to buy into that offer!!! Thanks!

This was your link:
buy one day get one day free

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...736&Grouping=TG

Does the Get Away Today website only offer package deals that include hotel rooms and tickets or can you order just the tickets? I was wondering because we already have rooms through our timeshare and don't need the package deal. This is for next summer. Thanks!

Diane

yes,they will sell you the tix only. We got the pkg w/ hotel, but my Dad got tix only and recieved them in 2 days (he paid $15.00 x-tra for rush delivery via Fed-Ex) ! The buy one adult ticket, get 1 child ticket free is only good thru Dec. 19th, but if you wait awhile before buying your tix, they may be having another promotion. We were VERY pleased with our service at getawaytoday, and had NO problems using the vouchers that they sent us for hotel or tix!:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter