Disneyland gallery

hugabearjo

DIS Veteran
When I was at Disneyland, I picked up a list of prices for the Thomas Kinkade prints and canvas, I just got rid of it a week or two ago realizing that they were way out of my budget. However, now my mom wants to buy one. I know there was a website on the pricing list to order once I got home if I wanted to but, I don't know what it is, can anyone help?

Thanks

Thank you! Just trying to help. :) Everyone on the board is helpful :thumbsup2

I was one of the lucky ones who was at Disneyland the day Mr. Kinkade was there...and I got the wristband and was one of the first to purchase the prints. My friend and I were also fortunate enough to come back later that day and take pictures with Mr. Kinkade and his family. I purchased TWO of the canvas AP's...in the medium and large sizes. One is in my Disney room at home; the other in my office at work. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't STARE at the prints! Sometimes when I'm at work I glance at the picture and imagine I'm still at DL and the castle is still all decked out! Anyway, you can't go wrong buying one of them...they are awesome!

Those prints are so beautiful. I'm kicking myself for not picking one of the little, cheap ones up, erg!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter