Building layout at Disneyland Hotel question

mika911

DIS Veteran
I also saw someone mention "main building." If you are in another building at Disneyland Hotel, do you have to walk outside to get to your room?

I also saw someone mention "main building." If you are in another building at Disneyland Hotel, do you have to walk outside to get to your room?

The hotel consists of a "main" building which houses the castle club and suites, as well as the restaurants. It then has two wings, which house the standard rooms.

Both wings are connected to the main building and form one large building - you will not have to walk outside at all :thumbsup2

I found this very helpful site when looking into DLH and it contains a map of each of the hotels:

http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/dlp/hotels/dl.html

One thing I wondered about the rooms in the "main building" is whether they're actually quite noisy, what with the crowds and (presumably) after-hours cleaning, maintenance, etc. in the park?

Even in the wings/standard rooms your still bery close to the park. We found it a little noisy first thing in the morning when they power wash the pavements and once the crowds started to arrive. We were looking out onto the entrance/gardens. Last October our room looked out onto the parks. The music on mainstreet and the mans voice at the station went on quite late but it just added to the atmosphere and reminded you where you were:goodvibes

Also as a bonus I now know the Halloween song and the train announcement word for word:lmao:

We were miles away (well felt like it) from the main reception but we did have a door at the end of our corridor that led straight to the entrance to the park so we never had far to walk. We rarely ventured to reception once booked in as we didn't need to! We were a 5 min walk (and elevator ride) from the main bar/restaurant area though - I think the Castle Club are pretty much right next to these areas. But it really wasn't a problem and as others have said, it was probably quieter where we were as a result.

One thing we did do was ring and ask reception for help with our bags upon departure purely because it was so far to reception to check out. I believe this is actually 'all part of the service' but no-one advertises this fact! Or at least we weren't told about it. There was no way my DH and my Stepfather could have lugged 5 cases down to reception in one go so they were fairly pleased the porters came and did it! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter