Disneyland Hotel using points

discott71

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone as ever booked Disneyland Hotel using DVC points and how this works.

I just called member services inquiring about a couple nights in January and they told me 2018 isn't available for booking yet. However, when I look on the DVC website it says you can book those resorts 11 months out so I'm confused.

We are wait-listed for GCV, but I wanted to see what all my options were. It seems that Disneyland Hotel would be less points, but obviously not as spacious :).

Thanks in advance for an insight!

Disneyland Hotel booking requires that they take your points and convert them to cash, then book your room with the cash. The cash conversion rates aren't available yet.

Using your points for anything other than DVC point stays are usually a lesser value. Just because they let you do it, doesn't mean that you should do it. Almost seems like they don't want you to use your points that way and if you do they will make you pay extra.

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts