• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland in November

Jaina

Actually, my name is Sara. It's a long, VMK story.
Hey everyone-
I've never posted on this board (I found the DIS through VirtualMagicKingdom) but I had a question. I am going to Disneyland Monday with some friends, and though I've been about 8-9 times in my life (I'm 23, last time was in March), I've only been between March and August. Will all the holiday stuff be up yet? What special things go on right now that I will have never experienced in the past? Any hints, tips, or comments are welcome!

Much of the holiday decorations are up, but they are not scheduled to be finished until next weekend. Small World opens on Nov 11 with it's holdiay overlay and I believe the Christmas trees are supposed to be up then as well. You'll get to see the Haunted Mansion with it's Nightmare Before Christmas overlay. And there may be some special treats available around the resort. We decorated holiday cookies by the firestation last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter