Disneyland Max Pass for Canadian cell phones

rella's fan

DIS Veteran
I just have a basic phone plan with Koodo but was wondering how it works with Max Pass? Will the standard $7 U.S.A. package per day fee cover it? Also, I'm bringing my daughter and her friend and will they also each need a package if they do Max Pass?

There is free wifi in the parks which we found to be quite reliable when we went in March. However, there were times it was slow so switched to our data (we are with Rogers so used the Roam like Home feature).

How much data do you get with that Koodo pass?

Wifi was spotty but I had no problem but I have Rogers and we roamed when wifi wouldn’t connect. I found California adventure it was better than in DL

There is free wifi in the parks which we found to be quite reliable when we went in March. However, there were times it was slow so switched to our data (we are with Rogers so used the Roam like Home feature).

How much data do you get with that Koodo pass?

I think I just get free roaming and whatever data I get with my regular package (which isn't much)?

I just have a basic phone plan with Koodo but was wondering how it works with Max Pass? Will the standard $7 U.S.A. package per day fee cover it? Also, I'm bringing my daughter and her friend and will they also each need a package if they do Max Pass?
If you have your daughter and friend connected with you then you can make all the FPs for your group. When I went I bought the Max Pass for everyone and made FPs. Be sure you download DL App. My friend was also able to make FPs for our group. She just scanned our tickets on the DL App and we were good to go. Max pass worked really well for us.
I hope they keep it at $10. But Disney will wait to get everyone hooked on it then pull the rug out and raise it to some ridiculous price like they did at wdw with DDP, remember when DDP was 1 TS, 1QS, & snack, plus included an Appie & tip with TS credit?

I also have Koodo and I added the $7.00/day USA plan to my phone. It allowed me to use the phone plan I had here at home in the USA. It was enough to be able to use MaxPass when I was there last November. To be honest I wasn't really checking to see when I was using Disney's WiFi and when I was using my data though. I bought maxpass for my husband and I and I made all the fastpasses for us both on my phone. It worked great. Your daughter and her friend will also have to have maxpass but as long as you have them linked to your Disneyland account you can make the fast passes for them. When you get to the fastness line you just have to scan your phone. I actually like the maxpass system they have at Disneyland better than the fastness+ system WDW has. It's so easy to use and worth it to have. Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!