Disneyland merchandise-need help

irish dancer

DIS Veteran
I'm not sure where to begin so I'm here to find out from you Disneyland experts how I can go about getting something from one of the Disneyland stores. I was in Calif in July for a conference and my dd9 accompanied me. We spent a day at Disneyland and she purchased a mini-snowglobe with Sleeping Beauty castle inside with Tink flying above on a small wire. Well, today she was cleaning her shelf and knocked it off and of course it shattered. She is heartbroken! I've looked on eBay with no luck. Is there anywhere else I can look on-line or how can I contact the store on Main St. to even see if they are still available. We live in Illinois and it is doubtful we'll go to Calif again for a long, long time. Is there another board like this one that might be helpful too?

Thanks - she just told me she'll ask Santa for a new one so I know she'd be over the moon if it was replaced.

I'm not sure how you would go about re-ordering from the store on Main Street, but my family is going to DL for Christmas week and I can try to find it for your DD while we are there if you can't get one before that . PM me if you need me to look for it. :thumbsup2 :santa:

Disneyland Merchandise Mail Order: (DelivEARS)
(800) 362-4533

I found this number on www.laughingplace.com. If it doesn't work, call the DL Guest Services number (714) 781-4565 and they should be able to help you.

I suggest calling the phone # given above for Disneyland Deliev-Ears. Just give them the description of the item and they can search the stores in the parks for you. Once they locate the item they will ship it to your house. I've used them before and they're great! Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter