Disneyland park rides

BrettinCa

Earning My Ears
Hi I have a question for any Disney prop and memorbila collectors anyone know of Disneyland having to replace props or items from the rides due to earthquake damage in the past?

Welcome to Disboards !! if you research on line, attractions at Disneyland have not received any damage, be it props or structures. Also, if you research earthquakes in California, you can grasp an idea of what is damaged during California earthquakes. I would venture,without further research, that most attractions at Disneyland where never constructed to be rigid like a hospital building or bridge and lead to its collapse. Not only is Wikipedia a great place to find a list of all the attractions at Disneyland, it is also a good source of the history of earthquakes that were felt and did damage. The west coast averages 3-9 earthquakes a week, we just don't feel them...sort of makes the West Coast a great attraction, though nothing like the Star Tours attraction with all the shaking up and down.
Now, if someone is offering you a prop or you have one, an earthquake was not the cause for ownership. Could be that a prop in your ownership may have been removed to make the attraction more earthquake proof.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!