Disneyland Question

Tiggerish

DIS Veteran
I have chance to go the Disneyland with someone who already has a room booked at the Paradise Pier. I would like to upgrade that reservation to club level but they do not have any club level accessible rooms available. The only must have for me is an elevated toilet seat. The current room has my preferred roll-in shower but I have stayed in that hotel with the accessible room that has a regular tub with extra bars and an elevated toilet seat. But neither is available.

Is it possible that the hotel would have an temporary elevated seat that just goes on top of the existing seat that housekeeping/maintenance could install to accommodate me? With that we could transfer the reservation to a standard club room and my niece with assist the showering if necessary.

you may have to rent your own and bring it with you. or just buy one. I got mine at Walgreens for like $50.

you may have to rent your own and bring it with you. or just buy one.

I had not considered that, so now I have looked on Amazon and I can have something shipped to me at the hotel for under $25 and it apparently just fits on top of most existing toilets. So thank you for this excellent solution. I would be flying to California so bringing something with me it not feasible but as an Amazon Prime member getting it two day shipped seem very doable.

I have been sprinkled with pixie dust.pixiedust: When I called to change the reservation to a standard club level room, a wheelchair accessible tub with bars room had just become available. It was premium view so I took a double hit for the upgrade in level and in view. But now I can surprise my niece with club level but not have to stress about getting a riser for the toilet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts