Disneyland resort 2020 Moonlight Magic

Does anyone have experience with how hard it is to book Moonlight Magic on the West Coast? I know it’s been really hard to get in for the WDW parks, but is it easier or Harder for the west coast?

Does anyone have experience with how hard it is to book Moonlight Magic on the West Coast? I know it’s been really hard to get in for the WDW parks, but is it easier or Harder for the west coast?
I have gone the last three times to the west coast ones, but havent been able to have our trips throughout the year to WDW land on a MM there. It seems easier now that they have implemented the new virtual queue system and went from 6 guests to 4 per membership. Although it does sell out so there must be a lot of DVC members on the west cost, at least more then I thought.

We’ve gotten in the last 3 years but it will sell out that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!