Disneyland Resort Picture of the Day #5!!

Bret, do you think they will have Gingerbread House started in the GC lobby when I'm there? Oct 31 - Nov 5th?

--Lori

I remember from 2015 when I was there during the first weekend of the holiday season at the DLR and the Gingerbread house at the GCH was not finished. Last year, it was work in progress which I didn't get it last year. It is a possibility but you might have to ask someone on the DISboards if someone seen it the first weekend of November. If it is in progress during your trip, it would be nice to see it. We don't see too many works that are not completed.

2015 Gingerbread House on November 16th.

I remember from 2015 when I was there during the first weekend of the holiday season at the DLR and the Gingerbread house at the GCH was not finished. Last year, it was work in progress which I didn't get it last year. It is a possibility but you might have to ask someone on the DISboards if someone seen it the first weekend of November. If it is in progress during your trip, it would be nice to see it. We don't see too many works that are not completed.

2015 Gingerbread House on November 16th.
Thanks Bret! I will of course take pics if its going up.... and of the lobby! So Excited! You will be there soon after me, so I look forward to your pics too! :)

Would someone please tell me what I am doing wrong here. Everything is to work great
Thx
I use Photo Bucket:
I right click on the image I want to share, hit COPY Image Address, then in the Dis Board picture sharing box, I hit the little icon with the envelope, then in the box you paste the link....... then hit share.

Hope this helps, Jack.

--Lori

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.... and be safe!

3dca1718-c7ba-4c10-9ad9-aabd6ca52b0b.jpg

If anyone wants to be friends with me on Facebook, please send me an invite. I am Lori Henson

I'm already friends with Denise and Bret :)

--Lori

Thanks Bret! I will of course take pics if its going up.... and of the lobby! So Excited! You will be there soon after me, so I look forward to your pics too! :)

That will be great. Looking forward to another great holiday season at the DLR which is always my favorite. Hope all the decorations and rides will be up again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!