Disneyland through JetBlue Vacations

Jimtheboy

Earning My Ears
Hello Disneyland folks! I recently booked my first trip to Disneyland for this coming August. (Not counting the trip when I was 7. I don't even remember it)

We got a good deal through JetBlue and booked our flights and hotel through them. (Disneyland Hotel....so excited!!!)

Has anyone used JetBlue Vacations for Disneyland trips? is there anything I need to know about?
Will I receive anything in the mail? will I be able to view my hotel information in my Disney account? Can I request a certain location, and if so, which tower is best?

So many questions! Any help or tips are greatly appreciated!!!

I love to fly Jet Blue! My DGS likes their unlimited snacks.
They have TV's in each seat back, so remember to take ear buds.

As for which DHL tower... We have always stayed in the Fantasy Tower. It's the one the lobby is in.

I've never booked a JB vacation package.
While it's nice and best for some, I can generally save money booking everything myself.

Enjoy your trip.
Geemo

We have booked our past two trips that way and there was significant savings for us. You will not get anything from JB in the mail unless you bought park tickets through them? If just flight/hotel, then you can print boarding tickets or load to your phone 24hrs in advance like regular plane tickets and then just give your name at the hotel when you check in. I believe I read you can make special requests for hotel room placement, but they cannot be guaranteed. I do not think your hotel info will show up in your account since you didn't book a DL vacation package, but I could be wrong. You should be able to call the DLH directly and discuss your special requests with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter