Disneyland Vaca Nov 6th-10

Joshua Weddle

Goof-Trooper
Taking our 4yo on her first Disneyland trip, Was wondering what we will expect in the parks during our time there. We will actually be in the parks on the 7th-9th (tues-thurs) Was wonders about possible crowds sizes and ride closures due to Halloween decorations being removed. Thanks in advanced for your input.

Halloween decorations should be completely gone by the time of your arrival and most of the Christmas decorations will be up at both parks. Holiday time at the parks starts on Nov. 10. It's a Small World and Jungle Cruise might be closed during the entirety of your visit, but most other rides should be up and running. There's even a chance that Small World and/or Jungle Cruise might open up a day early on Nov. 9 but I wouldn't plan on or expect this. The Haunted Mansion will already have a Nightmare Before Christmas overlay in place that is used for both Halloween and the winter holiday season. I can't recall what the status of shows is during that in-between time, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were no fireworks, Fantasmic, parades, and/or World of Color is they prepare to switch between regular and holiday versions. That weekend following your visit is also a Disney half-marathon weekend, so I would expect more people to start arriving at the resort on Nov. 9, but I'm not really sure how much of an impact that would be.

Halloween decorations should be completely gone by the time of your arrival and most of the Christmas decorations will be up at both parks. Holiday time at the parks starts on Nov. 10. It's a Small World and Jungle Cruise might be closed during the entirety of your visit, but most other rides should be up and running. There's even a chance that Small World and/or Jungle Cruise might open up a day early on Nov. 9 but I wouldn't plan on or expect this. The Haunted Mansion will already have a Nightmare Before Christmas overlay in place that is used for both Halloween and the winter holiday season. I can't recall what the status of shows is during that in-between time, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were no fireworks, Fantasmic, parades, and/or World of Color is they prepare to switch between regular and holiday versions. That weekend following your visit is also a Disney half-marathon weekend, so I would expect more people to start arriving at the resort on Nov. 9, but I'm not really sure how much of an impact that would be.
Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter