Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

I checked my online check in and it has saved my 2nd option (higher floor) but not the first option (daughter wants to stay at fantasia).... it just won't save. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm thinking I will need to call to see if someone can help me monday?

I checked my online check in and it has saved my 2nd option (higher floor) but not the first option (daughter wants to stay at fantasia).... it just won't save. Is anyone else having this problem?

Yes. They are still having issues.

I'm thinking I will need to call to see if someone can help me monday?

Definitely. It's always best to phone your requests in and just skip the room request section of Online Check In.

So, for online check-in... if I want a Buzz or Woody view, I'd need to request Toy Story section with a landscape view to not face the parking lot? And obviously towards the middle of the building?

Does anyone know much about the upcoming refurb? Hard goods? Soft goods? Has it started yet?

No info on schedule.

Just the room info that Movies will be just like Pop Century----carpet coming out,Murphy beds,Coffee makers,etc.:)

I have a 1 night stay end of April and got a construction email. Anyone know what's happening?

We were debating on renting a car.... how's do the bus's run? We are pretty patient but not sure if we should go the rental car route or not. It'll of course save money not to rent...

We're staying at Movies for the first time in December, just after Christmas. Will all the refurbs be done by then? We are not booked into a preferred room if that makes a difference.

Claire :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!