Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Ugh - we had requested Toy Story section for out upcoming trip starting May 19. Wonder how long it will take for them to finish a section....

We are going May 14-19th... I got a pin code $79 for preferred room, except for the last night, had to pay rack rate :(
That is awesome! I got a pin code one time and it wasn't a time we were able to go. We are going in October so I'm not expecting any discounts lol.

That is awesome! I got a pin code one time and it wasn't a time we were able to go. We are going in October so I'm not expecting any discounts lol.
We've been in October the last 2 times, it was fun - loved the party - but packed. MK was super packed on non-party days, and the other parks were packed on party nights. I'm ready for a 'slower' season. Not that there is a slow season, but I'm hoping.

We've been in October the last 2 times, it was fun - loved the party - but packed. MK was super packed on non-party days, and the other parks were packed on party nights. I'm ready for a 'slower' season. Not that there is a slow season, but I'm hoping.
This is our first time in October so we will see how it goes. We are doing two Halloween parties and our other mk day will be on a different party day.

Has anyone booked a standard room, but been “upgraded” to a preferred building at check in during lower crowd weeks?

Has anyone booked a standard room, but been “upgraded” to a preferred building at check in during lower crowd weeks?

Upgrades are extremely rare and are done to help the resort. So the best chance is when the resort has no more standard rooms but need to take one or a couple roons out of service for maintenance. Or when they've oversold a category.

Thank you! :)

As far as standard rooms, would you go for Love Bug or Mighty Ducks? We are driving and I’m thinking we might like the Ducks section better? Pool, close to parking and we can walk to Music or Movies for food.

Thank you! :)

As far as standard rooms, would you go for Love Bug or Mighty Ducks? We are driving and I’m thinking we might like the Ducks section better? Pool, close to parking and we can walk to Music or Movies for food.
We picked mighty ducks but that’s because I’m hoping we get lucky and can get a king bed. But also because it’s close to music

Not in the rooms but there ARE microwaves for your use in the foodcourt, as well as toasters, and a hot water tap (good for instant oatmeal, etc.)
This is good to know as I typically bring tea for my non-coffee drinking hubby. Also I like to have things like this:
Newsroom_2014_Compleats-Breakfast.jpg
So I am allowed to use the food court microwaves to heat these up?

Has anyone had any experience of using Uber Eats to deliver food to All Star Movies?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter