Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

I am here at the moment.

I can only really say what is going on for dinner as I know this is definitely different to before. There is an ice cream counter which serves ice creams milkshakes and smoothies. There's a dessert/pastries fridge next to the ice cream counter and other fridges with drinks and grab and go stuff in. There's another counter which serves BBQ ribs, roast chicken or roast salmon. All other meals (pizza, burger, hot dog, nuggets or sandwiches) are ordered at the checkout then you are given a pager to pick your meal when ready from a window. The menu is much more limited than what is shown on allears or here, the menu is the same EVERY night with no changes of a different meal nightly which is shown on other pages. No make your own pasta. You can order your meal by "mobile ordering" (pre ordering) however you can't use the dining plan to pay for it only credit card. Kids meal include macaroni cheese, hot dog, burger, pizza slice or chicken nuggets, roast chicken and salmon.

I don't think breakfast has changed much from what i can remember from the menus and I haven't had lunch so can't comment.

I must admit I am slightly disappointed as there doesn't seem to be as much choice as listed previously and unfortunately the way it has worked out during our 10 night stay we are often at the resort for dinner so more choice would have been nice.

The best snack credit is the chocolate cake shake which is priced at 7.99 but is also a snack Credit - chocolate shake with chocolate cake and whipped cream in a decorated glass, very nice but very sickly.

They are still allowing you to swap a drink for a dessert at the resort. I always forget to get a drink with my meal as I have a refillable mug and they always put on the receipt I can get a dessert up to 90 minutes after my main meal.

Hope this helps
We are here at Music now. We are not impressed with the food court. We have walked to the food court at Movies and Sports and find the selection much greater. The walk is just a few minutes.
We had requested a room through Touring Plans and pretty much got what I asked for. Broadway facing the rear. Very quiet which we love. Room is in great condition and beds have clearly been replaced recently as they are very firm which I prefer. Also bath towels are brand new!

So we are normally drivers for we always request the back corner by the parking lot but we are flying this time so are at the mercy of the buses. How should I change our room requests? noise is definitely a worry but really just get us to the buses asap!

Just booked a last minute trip for 2 nights October 7-9, ASMu was the only value I could find for both nights. I know basically nothing about this resort so I have a few questions: are towels provided at the pools? We have a standard room, what would be the best section to request to be close to the food court? What time does the food court open?

Just booked a last minute trip for 2 nights October 7-9, ASMu was the only value I could find for both nights. I know basically nothing about this resort so I have a few questions: are towels provided at the pools? We have a standard room, what would be the best section to request to be close to the food court? What time does the food court open?
I'm here now. Pool towels are available at both pools. Food court opens at 6:30am. The closest standard rooms according to Touring Plans are building 8 in Broadway and building 3 in Rock and Roll. Have a great time!

Does anyone have recent pictures of the family suites? I’m trying to determine whether to stay in a family suite at ASMu or two rooms at Pop. Thanks!

Does anyone have recent pictures of the family suites? I’m trying to determine whether to stay in a family suite at ASMu or two rooms at Pop. Thanks!

This has some pics. The review is from 2014 but it should still be accurate for layout/amenities.

https://**************.net/2014/07/...s-at-disneys-all-star-music-resort-continued/

Hi. I know this has probably been asked before but I could not find the answer scrolling through the thread. What toiletries are provided at this hotel? I just would like to know so I have a idea as to what I need to pack. Thank you so much in advance.

Hi. I know this has probably been asked before but I could not find the answer scrolling through the thread. What toiletries are provided at this hotel? I just would like to know so I have a idea as to what I need to pack. Thank you so much in advance.
Standard hotel toiletries, bar soap, body lotion and a shampoo/conditioner combo.

I have searched for hours and can't find an answer....What are the coffeemakers in the suites like? Size? Filter type? Or is it a single serve k-cup or pod type thing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter