Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

does anyone know if they sell the large (2 litre) bottles of soda in either the food court or the gift shop? also, maybe the menus on allearsnets are wrong, but no chance of fish and chips at the food court? or even at the music food court> (movies would be too far of a walk for us)

I don't remember seeing two-litter bottles, but it's possible they sell them in the gift shop since they did have some items like that. I just don't specifically remember seeing larger soda bottles.

As for menus, you can check the ones Disney posts on their own web site, but allears trends to be pretty accurate.

I don't recall fish and chips at all star sports, but menus change.

thanks. I know we bought them in the grab n go section of AOA food court, and in the gift shop at another resort. don't remember which. we're debating on buying the mugs this time.. the price keeps going up and we already have about 30 at home! lol

Is it possible to e-mail room requests? I've seen several references to faxing request, but I don't have easy access to a fax at work and we don't have a land line at home so faxing is very difficult, not to mention so yesterday. :))

Is it possible to e-mail room requests? I've seen several references to faxing request, but I don't have easy access to a fax at work and we don't have a land line at home so faxing is very difficult, not to mention so yesterday. :))

No. The best option is to call the Main Reservations line and add your requests to your reservation. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out.

when is the best time to call the main reservations line? Just wasted 6 minutes [long distance from Canada] being interrogated by a machine to discover the wait time is 45 min (with no music to listen to). Will try calling back later. I wonder how late I can call.

Really hoping in Nov ASSP offers the gift card for no Housekeeping - we keep our do not disturb most of the trip anyhow and if they are providing trash and towels every 3 days then we are all set with getting extra spending $$

I got home on Monday early morning. We were put in the Home Run section of the resort. Was fine for the first few days until some guest decided to smoke in the round about (service area). I ended up with an asthma attack at 7:05am trying to get to the main building as we had an 8:05am BoG reservation. Waited a good 20 min to see if my inhalers would work but had the front desk call 911, since it wasn't getting any better. Ended up going to the hospital.

I'm thinking cruising is best for my health. I have never had an asthma attack while on a Disney Cruise. People were smoking anywhere they pleased in the parks. Epcot was especially bad. I booked the FD bounceback but I'm looking into other ideas for next year.

We were given bottles of shampoo and conditioner. They did not replace them daily, I had to call each day if I wanted more.

I just got back from staying at All Star Sports for the first time. The resort itself was nice, but it was just too crowded and noisy for me. We were kept up several nights from a large group of girls from Argentina. The food court was a zoo. Bus service early in the morning was awful. We got on a bus to Epcot at 7:25, left and came back to Sports to do another pick up, then headed to Music for a pick up there. We didn't leave there until 8:00 and I had an 8:05 PPO breakfast reservation. I probably would not stay here again.

I just got back from staying at All Star Sports for the first time. The resort itself was nice, but it was just too crowded and noisy for me. We were kept up several nights from a large group of girls from Argentina. The food court was a zoo. Bus service early in the morning was awful. We got on a bus to Epcot at 7:25, left and came back to Sports to do another pick up, then headed to Music for a pick up there. We didn't leave there until 8:00 and I had an 8:05 PPO breakfast reservation. I probably would not stay here again.
I got back a few days ago and felt the same. The resort was fine, but so chaotic and noisy. I waited in line in the food court for more than 30 minutes one evening as the CMs tried to keep up with the crowd -- the line filled the rope area then stretched halfway through the food court past the cashiers. When I got to the front, they were telling people they were out of all sauces for wings except bbq. They didn't mention it, but they were also out of all dressing for the side salads so I ended up with a cup of plain lettuce. (The other time I waited in the pizza line that week they stopped even giving out the side salads because of the rush.) The next day we went to Disney Springs for an evening meal instead of dealing with the noise and crowds at the food court.

The bus service was fine for us, but we never tried it super early in the morning. The one time we had to leave early for a tour we took a lyft.

Our room was okay, but we had some weird noise by the thermostat/vent in the wall. There was a loud clicking noise, and at first I thought it was only happening when the a/c started blowing so I tried to adjust the temperature, but that wasn't it. It was a series of loud clicking that went on every minute or so for an hour or more in the mornings and evenings. It must have had something to do with the times people were busiest in the rooms, something turning on and off maybe? It did stop by the time we were going to sleep for the most part.

Anyway, this was a more budget trip for us and we thought it would be fine since we weren't planning to spend a lot of time at the resort -- and since I stayed at Music once before -- but it just wasn't relaxing for us to come back to at all, and it turns out that does make a difference to us. Just a bit too noisy for me. :)

Anyway, this was a more budget trip for us and we thought it would be fine since we weren't planning to spend a lot of time at the resort -- and since I stayed at Music once before -- but it just wasn't relaxing for us to come back to at all, and it turns out that does make a difference to us. Just a bit too noisy for me. :)

This exactly. It was definitely a budget trip for us, and I thought I knew what to expect and could deal with it. I stayed at Pop before and liked it. Turns out this was just not for me, and even though it fit the bill budget-wise, I would choose a different resort next time. Luckily the baby was able to sleep through the noise!

We are here now (since9/3). Have had no issues but we were only here at night to sleep. There are a lot of international people staying here.
They have been taking good care of us through the hurricane. The food court & 'free" arcade are crazy but that's to be expected since we are all confined to the resort. CMs are doing a wonderful job!!

I thought I was good since the summer was over but guess not. Ah well, lesson learned :)
September is not a huge month for The 15s-they are back in school,but there can still be an "isolated" group or 2.

Unfortunately,you just happened upon one of those "isolated" groups.

The "phenomenon" that is The 15s is really something.

We always go in July(GROUND ZERO for The 15s) for my Birthday,and the subject of The 15s always dominates conversation with the Cast and Guests.lol:)

September is not a huge month for The 15s-they are back in school,but there can still be an "isolated" group or 2.

Unfortunately,you just happened upon one of those "isolated" groups.

The "phenomenon" that is The 15s is really something.

We always go in July(GROUND ZERO for The 15s) for my Birthday,and the subject of The 15s always dominates conversation with the Cast and Guests.lol:)
This was my first experience with them and I must say I can see why it is such a big topic of conversation, lol ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter