Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Sorry for the silly question- packing soon!- .is the shampoo seperate from the conditioner or are they one combined product? Thank you!

I was looking at the menu online and I do not see the breakfast burger listed anymore. Can anyone confirm that they did remove it? I’m hoping not, I hate breakfast food and this was such a nice option.

When we were there last month, I did not see any breakfast burger listed on any of the menus.

Does anyone know if there are AP discounts on rooms here, specifically the Cars Suites? I feel like I read that there were no discounts for some reason but maybe that was for The Little Mermaid rooms?

We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge but hoping to add one night here so that our Cars obsessed toddler can stay in the room and see the big Lightning McQueen etc!

Does anyone know if there are AP discounts on rooms here, specifically the Cars Suites? I feel like I read that there were no discounts for some reason but maybe that was for The Little Mermaid rooms?

We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge but hoping to add one night here so that our Cars obsessed toddler can stay in the room and see the big Lightning McQueen etc!

I can't say anything about the AP discounts, but The Little Mermaid rooms are the ones that are always excluded from deals.

First trip to AoA booked for December 30th and 31st followed by 9 days at OKW to take advantage of the Free Disney Dining offer here in the UK. We have visited the food court before for lunch and are booked into a Little Mermaid room. Any tips from all you regular visitors out there?

Mrs TT

Just booked a "last minute" stay here for Thanksgiving. 2 rooms, 12 people
First time staying so I have lots of research to do but when I booked they said we were booked in Cars. I didn't think much of it till after I hung up but is that normal? I assumed you were not assigned a location until check in???
Can I assume we will actually be in Cars, or should I make a request one way or the other?
TIA

Just booked a "last minute" stay here for Thanksgiving. 2 rooms, 12 people
First time staying so I have lots of research to do but when I booked they said we were booked in Cars. I didn't think much of it till after I hung up but is that normal? I assumed you were not assigned a location until check in???
Can I assume we will actually be in Cars, or should I make a request one way or the other?
TIA

You can specifically book Cars, Lion King, or Nemo (Nemo costs a little more than the other two) or you can book Family Suite. If you're booked in one of the specific sections, you will be assigned a room in that section. If you book Family Suite, you will be assigned a room in one of the 3 sections. I would say you are booked in a Cars suite. If that's ok with you, then you don't need to do anything. If you'd rather be in one of the other sections, you can call back and see if there is availability and have your reservation modified.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!