Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Quick question, do any of the studios on the villas side have connection doors between them? Booking two studios for my family and was wondering. Just stayed in two studios at the Poly and they did, but wasn't sure about BWV since the Poly rooms were converted from regular hotel rooms to DVC. Thanks!

No they don't. Studios at BWV will only connect to a 1 Bedroom to make a 2 Bedroom. Poly converted normal rooms to DVC Studios and they didn't remove the connecting doors. As BWV was built as a DVC they do not. No WDW DVC Studios, that were originally built as DVC, will have connecting doors to another Studio. Only to a 1 Bedroom Villa.

Hello! I am trying to do some organizational planning for our family of 5 staying in a studio in July. Does anyone know (or will be there in the next couple weeks that can measure) the dimensions of the spaces under the coffee table, on top of the "dresser" and under the bedside table? And maybe the cabinets and drawers in the vanity area? I found the dimensions of the drawers and the shelf above the murphy bed, but am looking for a few more. Thanks!

Bumping to see if anyone can help...thanks!!!

This will also be my family and I first stay at BW on 07/30-08/04. We're all super excited!

Just to double check BW accepts deliveries from Garden Grocer correct? Thanks in advance.

Just stayed at Boardwalk and they do accept deliveries from Garden Grocer...At BC in October, deliveries were after 5 PM only. No restrictions currently at Boardwalk. Enjoy your stay, we had a great time!

Does anybody have any information yet on why the Boardwalk view villas were pulled from inventory? Curious as to what work was done, and if they are still unable to be occupied. We have a Boardwalk view studio booked for August 11-19 and I'm crossing my fingers any work is done prior to our trip. Thanks!

Just stayed at Boardwalk and they do accept deliveries from Garden Grocer...At BC in October, deliveries were after 5 PM only. No restrictions currently at Boardwalk. Enjoy your stay, we had a great time!

I order from Garden Grocer every year for the Boardwalk & it is usually delivered in the morning. They have a refrigerator there & our food stays in it, until we get into our villa.

If we were to have a local friend meet us here (as in, they are not staying at the resort), what is the cost of parking for them? Can it be validated somehow if they eat at a restaurant here?

Valet parking would probably be the best option at that point. If they do have an ADR it would almost assuredly get them a parking spot at the resort but at that point it would probably be easier to just pay valet. If valet is full at Boardwalk, try valet at Swan & Dolphin, if thats full try valet at Yacht & Beach Club.

They could always park at the TTC, bus to MK then bus to Boardwalk as well.

Say they don't have room, I've heard that parking lot fills up fast. Where is the next best and/or closest place to park?

Just got home from a great stay at BWI. The "guest only" parking signs are up at the entrance to Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Clubs. My daughter came to visit (we had a Trattoria ADR) and the guard told her 2-1/2 hours max. He intimated her to the point where, during our dinner, all she did was worry about her car possibly getting towed!

It will be worse trying to have visitors park during Food & Wine Festival. :(

We arrive in 31 days around 11 pm. This will be our first trip with the new fence around the quiet pool. Does anyone know if they lock the gates to the quiet pool on the inn side after 11? My dh needs to know just in case he wants to take a quiet dip in the pool that night before bed.

We arrive in 31 days around 11 pm. This will be our first trip with the new fence around the quiet pool. Does anyone know if they lock the gates to the quiet pool on the inn side after 11? My dh needs to know just in case he wants to take a quiet dip in the pool that night before bed.

The gates were never locked at the quiet pool when we were recently there.

Does anybody have any information yet on why the Boardwalk view villas were pulled from inventory? Curious as to what work was done, and if they are still unable to be occupied. We have a Boardwalk view studio booked for August 11-19 and I'm crossing my fingers any work is done prior to our trip. Thanks!

We are going August 2- August 11 and have a room only reservation for a 1 BR Villa Boardwalk View. The Boardwalk View was additional DVC points so I hope we get the room type that we paid for. This is our first time staying at the Boardwalk. Has anyone been able to give you more information on this? Just curious...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!