• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

One comment on both resorts...and probably for resorts across property and the rest of the world... I really wish they would put a minimum age on the spa/hot tub.... ..even though it would be hard to enforce...I would have loved to dip my aching body into one of them with a beverage after a long park day but there were usually multiple kids floating around in there...I felt like being the grumpy old man and saying "the water slide is that way, kid!".
Yep I am turning into my dad.
I agree. It always confuses me because I don't generally see kids in hot tubs except at Disney. Most hotels and resorts that we stay at (outside of Disney World) have signage posted that you must be 18. I wonder if it's a state or local law some places and not others. Even my neighborhood pool prohibits children under 18 from being in the hot tub or on the deck of the hot tub area. It is strictly enforced by the lifeguards.

Most hotels and resorts that we stay at (outside of Disney World) have signage posted that you must be 18. I wonder if it's a state or local law some places and not others.
I think it's just enforcement. In order to have a minimum age means having a CM whose only job it is to make sure everyone is of age.

I agree. It always confuses me because I don't generally see kids in hot tubs except at Disney. Most hotels and resorts that we stay at (outside of Disney World) have signage posted that you must be 18. I wonder if it's a state or local law some places and not others. Even my neighborhood pool prohibits children under 18 from being in the hot tub or on the deck of the hot tub area. It is strictly enforced by the lifeguards.
Well per Disney, 10 year olds are adults

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter