Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

Looking at the pictures from the first page or so of the pirate rooms and although it stated they have the same amenities I don't see a refrigerator? Is there one that maybe is just not pictured? Also, what would be the easiest resort/park to get to from CBR to get food/snacks that might be a bit on the healthier side? Concerned because of this mix of reviews of what is available at CBR so just wondering where we can go to get stuff to have in the room....assuming there is a fridge that I just can't see in the pictures. We won't have a car and will have a special needs stroller/chair for our son so often types things like Uber/Lyfts are not doable because the chair doesn't fold down and fit in a trunk of the back (it took Meers 4 different try's with vehicles for us to get one to fit last trip)
This is the first trip that we are not planning on being park commandos and are not going to try and drag our DS out of bed so want to make sure we have something there to eat while we wait for him to get up. Thanks
At Disney/CBB now and staying in Martinique. No negative issues. Also, we ordered from Garden Grocer. Love them!

D E F I N I T E L Y!!!!:)

34701032841_acd11883a7_h.jpg

The hammocks were down for the hurricane while I was there and I never got to lay in it :(

what fireworks can you see from the beach?
In some parts of CBR(the OPR area for example)you can see and HEAR the high shells of IllumiNations and Star Wars-A Galactic Spectacular VERY well and also see the high shells of Happily Ever After off in the distance.:)

Also,in certain areas,you can hear the Soundtracks for ROE and SWAGS fairly well.:)

At CBR now staying in Aruba. The rooms are nice and CMs have been friendly and helpful but the bus situation has been absolutely awful. Busses frequently skip our stop because they're too full and they don't send another one soon behind. We usually have to wait close to 30 min for the right bus. We've tried walking to Port Royale and that's been helpful but it's a bit of a trek in the morning. If you're staying out in aruba definitely budget for long waits especially for rope drop.

In some parts of CBR(the OPR area for example)you can see and HEAR the high shells of IllumiNations and Star Wars-A Galactic Spectacular VERY well and also see the high shells of Happily Ever After off in the distance.:)

Also,in certain areas,you can hear the Soundtracks for ROE and SWAGS fairly well.:)

That's even better than i thought :) I knew from looking at pics that you could see them, but hearing all of that is even cooler

I don't suppose anyone has received the $15 gift card offer in lieu of housekeeping at CBR yet, have they?

Currently the test is only available at POFQ and Pop. And this current round of testing is $10 per night.

Interesting - not sure it would be worth it to me at $10 per night. Then again, when you count tips as well...

That's even better than i thought :) I knew from looking at pics that you could see them, but hearing all of that is even cooler
Yes-DHS and Epcot are very close to CBR.

It is really going to be cool watching the fireworks FROM the Gondolas!!!!:)

At CBR now staying in Aruba. The rooms are nice and CMs have been friendly and helpful but the bus situation has been absolutely awful. Busses frequently skip our stop because they're too full and they don't send another one soon behind. We usually have to wait close to 30 min for the right bus. We've tried walking to Port Royale and that's been helpful but it's a bit of a trek in the morning. If you're staying out in aruba definitely budget for long waits especially for rope drop.

Jamaica and Arubu get their own buses of a morning, and we've not waited more than 20 mins for a bus, and never left Jamaica with more than a third of the bus full - so plenty of room for Aruba? We've rope dropped all parks apart from MK.

Question for those who received the $75 per night gift cards due to the construction. Were you able to add discounts on top of it? We're going in march, booked a year in advance and the spring discounts should be released soon. We're hoping to stack them.

Thank you!

Question for those who received the $75 per night gift cards due to the construction. Were you able to add discounts on top of it? We're going in march, booked a year in advance and the spring discounts should be released soon. We're hoping to stack them.

Thank you!

Yes, I was able to modify our reservation to add free dining when it came out!

Thank you!

Same here, I was able to stack with a CM discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter