Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

The rule of thumb to be on the first bus and therefore toward the front of the pack for rope drop is 90 mins, so for a 7:30 early entry that is 6am :scared:
Thanks. Are we good using the Jamaica bus stop or should we go over to one of the stops that boards the bus first?

Thanks. Are we good using the Jamaica bus stop or should we go over to one of the stops that boards the bus first?
Can’t help there but hopefully someone else can!

Fwiw- if nobody responds in time I’d wait at the first stop the bus makes. Before 6am is way too dang early to get up and then not get the first bus!

We’re in Jamaica. This week is supposed to be busy. I think Jamaica is second to last on the bus route. I hear MK buses can get full. Would we be better off walking/driving to another island’s bus stop for ETPE at MK (starts at 7:30an) or just using Jamaica’s stop? And what time should we be at the stop for a 7:30 ETPE day?
For the morning rush they send 2 buses per park and then Jamaica is first. We've always been at the bus stop and hour before opening and never missed one.

On the Disney website, I see photos of the renovated rooms with the 5th sleeper. Have all 5th sleeper rooms been renovated or just some?

On the Disney website, I see photos of the renovated rooms with the 5th sleeper. Have all 5th sleeper rooms been renovated or just some?
According to others on this thread:

- All the Trinidad rooms are now renovated little mermaid rooms.
- all other rooms at cbr should have new vinyl flooring (no more carpet), fresh paint, new bedding. So refreshed.

I’m going soon, hoping that’s correct!

I’m just starting to plan for 2025 and torn between CBR and POFQ. Been to both before but first time taking our son who will be 16 months when we travel. I’m thinking of a king room as assume more space for a crib? Does anyone have experience of the king rooms. I know with standard rooms Martinique and Barbados are preferred rooms- is this to case with the king rooms or could you request Barbados with a standard king? I know room requests aren’t guaranteed but looking on touring plans the king rooms all seem reasonably placed

Also are there refillable drink stations in places other than port royale? I have seen a couple of mentions of being in each island but can’t see anything official

I’m just starting to plan for 2025 and torn between CBR and POFQ. Been to both before but first time taking our son who will be 16 months when we travel. I’m thinking of a king room as assume more space for a crib? Does anyone have experience of the king rooms. I know with standard rooms Martinique and Barbados are preferred rooms- is this to case with the king rooms or could you request Barbados with a standard king? I know room requests aren’t guaranteed but looking on touring plans the king rooms all seem reasonably placed

Also are there refillable drink stations in places other than port royale? I have seen a couple of mentions of being in each island but can’t see anything official
Every building except Trinidad have King Rooms. Yes, each Village has a drink station.

I tried to search this but sorry, could not locate it.
We'll be in Jamaica or Aruba (standard room). I understand there are bus stops there and we might even have our own busses for parks; no need to necessarily walk to Old Port Royale.

But, what about Disney Springs? Do Disney Springs busses come to the villages? Or does that just leave from OPR?

We'll be in Jamaica or Aruba (standard room). I understand there are bus stops there and we might even have our own busses for parks; no need to necessarily walk to Old Port Royale.

But, what about Disney Springs? Do Disney Springs busses come to the villages? Or does that just leave from OPR?
All buses stop at all the Village stops and Port Royale.

Trinidad is also standard (not preferred). So, you could end up there, too.

Trinidad is also standard (not preferred). So, you could end up there, too.

This was confusing to me! I was checking using the Touring Plans site and I didn't see any standard rooms in Trinidad... but then I changed my filter to Standard, 2 Queen + 5th sleeper. I then saw those types of standard rooms there!

But, I've only booked a standard 2Q room (no 5th sleeper) so it doesn't look like I'd be in Trinidad.

I did do a chat with Disney and requested Jamaica or Aruba too (which I know isn't a guarantee).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter