Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just back from Poly cl and they have small Dasani water bottles in the lounge, on the shelf next to the coffee maker.

Thanks for the update! Hope you had a great time and enjoyed Poly CL :wizard:.

I currently have a standard view at the Poly and would like to upgrade to a CL room should one becomes available. My neighbor, who stayed there a few years ago, still speaks negatively about the lounge and is trying to steer me away from the upgrade. She said it is akin to the club lounge at Universal Orlando's Hard Rock Hotel with the noisy crowd, insufficient seating, and bare-foot children running amok. I personally don't mind the noise or the rambunctious children. But I would prefer not to wait in line for, say 10 to 15 minutes, to pick up a tiny morsel of food. Has anyone visited the club lounge at Hard Rock Hotel? Please tell me that the Poly is much better!

We've never stayed at HRH, but just had my first Poly CL stay in Oct and it was amazing! The lounge did get busy sometimes, but nothing overly crowded/busy that made it unbearable. We never had trouble finding a seat and while some times were busier than others, there was never a 10-15 min wait to get food. If CL is doable, I think Poly CL is definitely worth a try! Good luck :).

At the GF RPC club now, and only first night trying the offerings (did a quick scan last night), but wow tonight was sad. They had sausage stuffed mushrooms, kids corn dog nuggets, farro salad, some slaw, and then the usual cheeses and veggies and breads. I know it’s not a dinner replacement, but it really seemed like they were missing a protein dish of some sort, like a pork slider to go with the slaw. I don’t really count the sausage in the mushrooms, which wasn’t really detectable. (The mushrooms were good though). It’s funny that people are talking about Hard Rock club, because their offerings back in May were MUCH better than tonight in RPC!!! (For double or triple the price per night give or take?) AKL back in Feb was much better as well. I’m hoping tonight was just an anomaly.

Otherwise the place is beautiful (room view is amazing) and the staff is friendly. Great dinners at Citricos and Narcoossee’s two nights in a row.

Glad your Citricos and Narcoossee's dinners were great! Sorry the lounge offerings aren't that appealing, hope they get better over your stay. Have a great time and enjoy RPC :goodvibes.

Hi everyone! :) Gonna post these questions on the hotel-specific threads too, but am posting here as well just in case.

Our big Christmas trip is coming up next week and I wanted to see if anyone had any room request suggestions for us. We've booked a WL Deluxe CL room from 12/20-12/23, and a 1BR BC suite from 12/23-12/27. My understanding is that there are very few of these types of rooms available, so originally I wasn't going to bother with a room request...but I thought that just in case some of you had ideas on better locations/floors, I'd ask.

First time staying at WL for us -- we've stayed at all the other deluxes on property so we're super excited to get to be there at Christmas! And it will be our first time staying CL at BC, though we've stayed non-CL several times before.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom you can share! I'll post pictures here (if that's ok/encouraged) when we return. :)

I can't help on room requests, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time! WL is amazing anytime of year, but especially during the holidays :santa:.

I don’t have much of a diet on vacation so may I make a wonderful suggestion, 2 pecan rolls and 2 mimosas.......and whatever else looks good tmrw morning. Have fun @psac!!!

OMG those pecan rolls are to die for!! I was sad when they took them away a few years ago, but glad to see them back ::yes::.

Thanks for the update! Hope you had a great time and enjoyed Poly CL :wizard:.

We've never stayed at HRH, but just had my first Poly CL stay in Oct and it was amazing! The lounge did get busy sometimes, but nothing overly crowded/busy that made it unbearable. We never had trouble finding a seat and while some times were busier than others, there was never a 10-15 min wait to get food. If CL is doable, I think Poly CL is definitely worth a try! Good luck :).

Glad your Citricos and Narcoossee's dinners were great! Sorry the lounge offerings aren't that appealing, hope they get better over your stay. Have a great time and enjoy RPC :goodvibes.

I can't help on room requests, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time! WL is amazing anytime of year, but especially during the holidays :santa:.

OMG those pecan rolls are to die for!! I was sad when they took them away a few years ago, but glad to see them back ::yes::.

Oh there back, unless I’m there then they go bye bye...but for my Fam and DIS Pals I’ll save some!

Hi everyone! :) Gonna post these questions on the hotel-specific threads too, but am posting here as well just in case.

Our big Christmas trip is coming up next week and I wanted to see if anyone had any room request suggestions for us. We've booked a WL Deluxe CL room from 12/20-12/23, and a 1BR BC suite from 12/23-12/27. My understanding is that there are very few of these types of rooms available, so originally I wasn't going to bother with a room request...but I thought that just in case some of you had ideas on better locations/floors, I'd ask.

First time staying at WL for us -- we've stayed at all the other deluxes on property so we're super excited to get to be there at Christmas! And it will be our first time staying CL at BC, though we've stayed non-CL several times before.

Thanks in advance for any wisdom you can share! I'll post pictures here (if that's ok/encouraged) when we return. :)

Opinions vary, but for the WL Deluxe rooms we’d probably request an upper floor and just leave it at that, if we requested anything at all. Those rooms are all in the same spot at the end of the north wing on floors 1-5 and all pretty much have the same views - lower in the trees or higher in the trees. :-) @trishadono just stayed in one on one of the lower floors (can’t remember exactly) and enjoyed being a quick stairwell walk down to ground floor for pool/boat/etc access.

For visual reference, the two Deluxe Rooms per floor are #1 and #2 (floors 1-5). #3 is the elevator bank. #4 is the location of the CL lounge overlooking the lobby on the 7th floor. #1 rooms are numbered X003 and #2 rooms are numbered X000. X=the floor number. When we stayed there our room was the one with the red dot below.

Deluxe Room Locations.jpeg

As for BC.... I am not a BC expert but I have stayed in a 1BR suite there...good enough to be a DIS expert I guess. ;)

My understanding (which I think is accurate but if info on the YC/BC thread conflicts with anything I say, go with them!) is that the 1BR rooms are located in the red circles below. The yellow circle is the elevators off the main lobby that go up to the 5th floor CL lounge. This image is the 3rd floor, for example.

BC First Floor Map-1BRs-3rd Floor.png

Here’s the first floor... again you see the location of the two 1BRs on this floor. Our room was 1647 which is the one in the middle close to the lobby/elevators. The one at the FAR (did I say FAR?) end of the hall is 1501. That room would have been a considerably longer walk to/from the lobby and CL lounge than the location of my room.

BC First Floor Map-1BRs.png

So... long winded way of saying that I was happy as a clam with the location of our room. I think 1647, 2647, 3647, and 4647 would all be ideal. I have not stayed in one on the far end of the hall (1501, 2501, 3501) - but my impression is the distance to the lounge would have bugged us a bit. We’d make do of course, we just have a slight bias towards being close to the lounge for convenience.

Again, big caveat in case I’m off on any of the above.

We loved the 1BR by the way. Compared to other suite/large room options at Disney, the BC 1BRs are actually a somewhat reasonable price and the room is large and livable.

Happy to answer any questions. Your trip sounds exciting by the way, hope you have a great holidays.

Last edited:

My new thing is spiked seltzer. I took a picture when we were hanging out one night at Wilderness Lodge (trying to get one of our friends to come down and have a drink instead of going to bed!) They’re so good!!

View attachment 369347

Lol.....she’s been absent.....she probably snuck out to the GF!!!

You could have brought some over to the Grand to share or actually probably Yacht Club, I’m sure someone would have tried one...:confused3

Lol.....she’s been absent.....she probably snuck out to the GF!!!

You could have brought some over to the Grand to share or actually probably Yacht Club, I’m sure someone would have tried one...:confused3

Well, it worked, she did come down! We had a fun night... Geyser Point is a great place to hang out after a long day at the parks. We already had a large group, but the more the merrier!

Well, it worked, she did come down! We had a fun night... Geyser Point is a great place to hang out after a long day at the parks. We already had a large group, but the more the merrier!

WL in general is awesome, haven’t been since late 2016 though.

Edit: We did stop by WC for dinner in 2017 fall.....almost ran out of ketchup

Opinions vary, but for the WL Deluxe rooms we’d probably request an upper floor and just leave it at that, if we requested anything at all. Those rooms are all in the same spot at the end of the north wing on floors 1-5 and all pretty much have the same views - lower in the trees or higher in the trees. :-) @trishadono just stayed in one on one of the lower floors (can’t remember exactly) and enjoyed being a quick stairwell walk down to ground floor for pool/boat/etc access.

For visual reference, the two Deluxe Rooms per floor are #1 and #2 (floors 1-5). #3 is the elevator bank. #4 is the location of the CL lounge overlooking the lobby on the 7th floor. #1 rooms are numbered X003 and #2 rooms are numbered X000. X=the floor number. When we stayed there our room was the one with the red dot below.

View attachment 369343

As for BC.... I am not a BC expert but I have stayed in a 1BR suite there...good enough to be a DIS expert I guess. ;)

My understanding (which I think is accurate but if info on the YC/BC thread conflicts with anything I say, go with them!) is that the 1BR rooms are located in the red circles below. The yellow circle is the elevators off the main lobby that go up to the 5th floor CL lounge. This image is the 3rd floor, for example.

View attachment 369344

Here’s the first floor... again you see the location of the two 1BRs on this floor. Our room was 1647 which is the one in the middle close to the lobby/elevators. The one at the FAR (did I say FAR?) end of the hall is 1501. That room would have been a considerably longer walk to/from the lobby and CL lounge than the location of my room.

View attachment 369345

So... long winded way of saying that I was happy as a clam with the location of our room. I think 1647, 2647, 3647, and 4647 would all be ideal. I have not stayed in one on the far end of the hall (1501, 2501, 3501) - but my impression is the distance to the lounge would have bugged us a bit. We’d make do of course, we just have a slight bias towards being close to the lounge for convenience.

Again, big caveat in case I’m off on any of the above.

We loved the 1BR by the way. Compared to other suite/large room options at Disney, the BC 1BRs are actually a somewhat reasonable price and the room is large and livable.

Happy to answer any questions. Your trip sounds exciting by the way, hope you have a great holidays.

@GADisneyDad14 , thank you so much for the helpful information!

I think your idea of just asking for a higher floor at the WL would be a good strategy for us...though I'm sure we'd be fine with anything.

For the BC...wow, what a difference in the walk to the elevator between the two different room locations! I'll put in a request for "close to the elevator" for sure!!

Again, thank you so much for the info...you are always so kind and helpful!:thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter