Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Unfortunately they don't make pods with Cafe Bustelo for the Braun. But I have 6-7 months to find a substitute. I'm sure he will be fine, but it would so nice to be like Mary Poppins and pull a familiar brand out of a suitcase.

FWIW, I had a Keurig in my Tower Club room back in April. My Atrium Club room in Sept had the pod one @prgal0715's describes above. The Keurig's seem to be the new standard so part of me tends to think it's only a matter of time before they are in every room.

Here's a pic from Sept - you can see the pod coffee maker on the right.

Attachments

• IMG_2266.JPG
    IMG_2266.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 17
Good morning!! We are so excited to have snagged GV CL at the Poly for our September trip! We booked Lagoon view at the Poly for this trip about a year ago at rack rate and have been checking daily to see if we could get a room with the Fall discount. Then this past weekend the stars aligned. Sure the view went from Lagoon to Garden, but CL w/ discount ended up much cheaper, so we'll take it!

This will be our first trip in 6 years and the first with our twins who will be 18 months old in Sept. And first time staying club level! Now to research to make sure we take advantage of all the club level offers. Oh, and if the next 93 days can move a bit more quickly... :)

Congrats on getting a discount!!!

We leave for Poly CL in 58 days!!!! (But who's counting) :rotfl2:

FWIW, I had a Keurig in my Tower Club room back in April. My Atrium Club room in Sept had the pod one @prgal0715's describes above. The Keurig's seem to be the new standard so part of me tends to think it's only a matter of time before they are in every room.

Here's a pic from Sept - you can see the pod coffee maker on the right.
I hope all the CL rooms start getting Keurig's! The pod things are fine in a pinch, but I got pretty turned off after finding a moldy one in my coffee maker at BC. :(

Good morning!! We are so excited to have snagged GV CL at the Poly for our September trip! We booked Lagoon view at the Poly for this trip about a year ago at rack rate and have been checking daily to see if we could get a room with the Fall discount. Then this past weekend the stars aligned. Sure the view went from Lagoon to Garden, but CL w/ discount ended up much cheaper, so we'll take it!

This will be our first trip in 6 years and the first with our twins who will be 18 months old in Sept. And first time staying club level! Now to research to make sure we take advantage of all the club level offers. Oh, and if the next 93 days can move a bit more quickly... :)
We LOVE the garden view rooms, and with the view from the lounge, you can't lose. Enjoy!

This may be a question for the CR thread, but does anyone know if there are coffee machines in the CL rooms at the CR? I am hoping we have access to a Keurig, and in our room would be best, so DH can have a cup of his favorite coffee on the balcony.
I have seen on amazon empty pods that you can fill with your own coffee. Maybe these are available for the kind of machine they have.

Oops, I did it again :rolleyes1

With AP fall rates finally hitting the website yesterday, what's a person who is still lamenting their return from Poly CL 2 weeks ago supposed to do?

Well of course we know what said person does - 2 windows open on the laptop, airline and Disney, for hours - relentlessly, and almost hoping there is nothing to find. Because then you avoid the 'oh my gosh, should I do this?' moments.

What? An Epcot resort during food & wine is actually available? Wait, the only room available is club level? Ooohh, I really wasn't planning on spending quite so much, so soon. I really wanted October and not September.

And now Disney logic .... I can hardly get any availability to come up through the middle of October, even rack rate. It's only a short vacation. There's so much to do in the Epcot resort area without getting on any transportation. I should take that Epcot CL AP-rate room I found in September. A bird in the hand - I have no idea when the AP-rates are going to come out for the end of October and beyond, plus it seems like a lot of resorts are already not showing availability. :confused3 After all, it's an Epcot resort, it's food & wine, it's 35% off with the AP, it's club level for $60 more per night than I paid for that AoA cars suite just a couple of weeks ago, it's newly refurbished, they say even the public areas should be complete by 'fall', maybe 'fall' will be in the middle of September. I can always cancel it if something good pops up for October ...

:sail: YC CL September weekend getaway booked.

Since I have the room booked, maybe I should do a little planning. Wow, I was able to snag a Rose & Crown ADR 90 minutes before Illuminations. Since we're there, we should do FoP again. I should see what day we should do AK. There's an EMH morning the Monday we're there - we can do rope-drop FoP again, that worked out great a couple of weeks ago - just 20 minutes. And hopefully I can get a fp+ for official opening time. DH loves Boma breakfast buffet - he'll be happy I got an ADR for our AK morning, he missed not going in June ...

I can always change these plans. Who am I kidding :rotfl:

I need to go set a reminder for my 60-day fp+ day :thumbsup2

We've stayed AKL club level twice and neither time did they have bottled water. We were there last summer and although they kept offering us beer and wine, no bottled water. We asked if they had bottles in the back. They did not. But they do have a large water dispenser, and we filled to-go cups with that.

Yup, I asked too, they said no and pointed me to the filtered water. So, I drank my bottle of chocolate milk, rinsed it out, and then filled it with water when I went to the parks :)

Definitely no bottled water at AKL. They also empty the fridge on the dot of 10pm every evening. We found this odd as we were unable to get a can of soda after returning from the parks. CR, SL and RPC always leave the fridges full as they have open lounges like AKL.

I was surprised with that too. I didn't close out the parks, but sometimes, after watching something on TV, I wanted something to drink so I went out to the club (I was on the same floor) and nothing in the fridge :P

Wanted to ask...we'll be at AKL CL next month, staying in a regular room. Will we have access to washer/dryers at no charge?

We have been staying on rented DVC points so we've gotten kind of spoiled being able to do a load or two of laundry for free. Curious if this was the case with CL rooms.

This may be a question for the CR thread, but does anyone know if there are coffee machines in the CL rooms at the CR? I am hoping we have access to a Keurig, and in our room would be best, so DH can have a cup of his favorite coffee on the balcony.

Only the suites have Keurig coffeemakers, I believe. Our suite had one, and a full size fridge, microwave, sink, etc.

Oops, I did it again :rolleyes1

With AP fall rates finally hitting the website yesterday, what's a person who is still lamenting their return from Poly CL 2 weeks ago supposed to do?

Well of course we know what said person does - 2 windows open on the laptop, airline and Disney, for hours - relentlessly, and almost hoping there is nothing to find. Because then you avoid the 'oh my gosh, should I do this?' moments.

What? An Epcot resort during food & wine is actually available? Wait, the only room available is club level? Ooohh, I really wasn't planning on spending quite so much, so soon. I really wanted October and not September.

And now Disney logic .... I can hardly get any availability to come up through the middle of October, even rack rate. It's only a short vacation. There's so much to do in the Epcot resort area without getting on any transportation. I should take that Epcot CL AP-rate room I found in September. A bird in the hand - I have no idea when the AP-rates are going to come out for the end of October and beyond, plus it seems like a lot of resorts are already not showing availability. :confused3 After all, it's an Epcot resort, it's food & wine, it's 35% off with the AP, it's club level for $60 more per night than I paid for that AoA cars suite just a couple of weeks ago, it's newly refurbished, they say even the public areas should be complete by 'fall', maybe 'fall' will be in the middle of September. I can always cancel it if something good pops up for October ...

:sail: YC CL September weekend getaway booked.

Since I have the room booked, maybe I should do a little planning. Wow, I was able to snag a Rose & Crown ADR 90 minutes before Illuminations. Since we're there, we should do FoP again. I should see what day we should do AK. There's an EMH morning the Monday we're there - we can do rope-drop FoP again, that worked out great a couple of weeks ago - just 20 minutes. And hopefully I can get a fp+ for official opening time. DH loves Boma breakfast buffet - he'll be happy I got an ADR for our AK morning, he missed not going in June ...

I can always change these plans. Who am I kidding :rotfl:

I need to go set a reminder for my 60-day fp+ day :thumbsup2

Got a Fever CL.jpg

We are doing a split stay CR non-CL/Poly CL in August and I thought that would be it for a while. But nope, got an emailed UOC today and just booked YC CL for the week after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, flights are horrendous that weekend but I'm sure I'll sort it out. At least I have the resort booked!

I'm so jealous of people get these codes! I have never gotten one, even once. :charac2:

Wanted to ask...we'll be at AKL CL next month, staying in a regular room. Will we have access to washer/dryers at no charge?

We have been staying on rented DVC points so we've gotten kind of spoiled being able to do a load or two of laundry for free. Curious if this was the case with CL rooms.

Sorry, you'll have to pay for your laundry outside of DVC accommodations. The washers and dryers have to be paid for using a credit/debit card - no cash - and American Express cards don't work. I can't remember - I think it's maybe $2 or $3 for each washer and dryer. You can monitor the laundry room using a website.

http://classic.laundryview.com/disneyworld/

We are doing a split stay CR non-CL/Poly CL in August and I thought that would be it for a while. But nope, got an emailed UOC today and just booked YC CL for the week after Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, flights are horrendous that weekend but I'm sure I'll sort it out. At least I have the resort booked!

I'm so jealous of people get these codes! I have never gotten one, even once. :charac2:

I too am always jealous of these codes! And I am green with envy towards my oldest daughter who has gotten them three times in the mail in the past year. She can't afford her own Disney vacation - she's a poor grad student! All because I opened some magic door for her when I put her as the lead on a 2nd room I booked for our vacation 2 years ago - I paid for the room. pixiedust: If only Disney would let these codes be transferred to other family members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter