Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

First world problems here, I know both would be wonderful. I have always wanted to stay at Poly, our FAVORITE resort is Aulani...as close to HI I can get this year. Thanks for the info...I need to decide soon, we leave next week :cool1:
We agree Aulani was the best.vacation.ever!! We are planning to return in 2018 if the airfare is any better than it was for 2017!! Have a great vacation!!

This is really encouraging information! We are going to be out of the country at 180 days for our next trip, and I've been tearing my hair out figuring how to get online at the right time of day, with dodgy internet access. I'm just going to put it in the hands of the experts and let them work their magic. :thumbsup2

:thanks: :disrocks:

Yes it was a relief. Give it a shot

DSS attempted to make ADR's for me for a portion of our non CL stay POFQ. Unfortunately Beaches and Cream had no availability. But they did get all of my other request for the times I wanted.

I just sent an email. I'll see what happens.

FWIW, I had a Keurig in my Tower Club room back in April. My Atrium Club room in Sept had the pod one @prgal0715's describes above. The Keurig's seem to be the new standard so part of me tends to think it's only a matter of time before they are in every room.

Here's a pic from Sept - you can see the pod coffee maker on the right.
Thanks! I found out yesterday that my friend has a smaller model keurig that she travels with, but usually not on a plane. So I now have a back-up! But not having to take it will be a bonus.

And now I have a Magic Express departure question. Do they get your luggage tags from the airline for you? Is that something the concierge arranges? I was thinking that it would be wonderful if they would pick it up at the hotel, and then you don't have to deal with bags until you arrived at your home airport.

Thanks! I found out yesterday that my friend has a smaller model keurig that she travels with, but usually not on a plane. So I now have a back-up! But not having to take it will be a bonus.

And now I have a Magic Express departure question. Do they get your luggage tags from the airline for you? Is that something the concierge arranges? I was thinking that it would be wonderful if they would pick it up at the hotel, and then you don't have to deal with bags until you arrived at your home airport.

As long as your airline participates you're good to go. I know United and jetblue does. You bring your bags to the airpot check in thing right outside the hotel lobby. I forget what time you have to be there by. They send your luggage for you and print your boarding passes. My husband always gives a nice tip because he's always afraid of our luggage not making it. We dont see our luggage again until baggage claim at home. Its really nice.

We're back at SL in just under three weeks and I want to send a room request. We're not that fussy - our main priority is not to have a dormer room or first floor. We're not bothered about which side of the building we're on - last year we had a lovely marina view on the second floor. The room was a little noisy as it was directly about the lounge but not too bad.

I was thinking of 'no dormer, middle floor/quiet room, nice view' Is that too much?

I can't wait to get there as we have 11 nights on this trip!

Need help....our trip got extended (oh shame :cheer2:) so we needed to book 2 additional nights someplace. We are staying 6 nights at BLT and have the DxDDP. I know by the end of the 6 nights we will be done with TS and pretty much food in general :rotfl:. So I thought this would be the perfect time to try CL. We (meaning me, my family doesn't care or even listen to me discussing it) are trying to decide between GF SL and Poly GV. If you had to pick, which would it be? I'm sure we can't go wrong with either, we have always wanted to stay at both. I think the majority of our food those 2 days will come from the lounge, we plan to be hanging out by the pool and just relaxing after a week in the parks. No sure this would sway the decision, but Poly is about $60/night more. Thank you so much for your input!

For me personally, Poly CL GV all the way. For a two night "try something special/different" add on, Poly fits that bill far more than SL - in my humble opinion. What primarily leads me to say this is the differences in the lounges between both. Poly has arguably the best located lounge on property with a wonderful view. SL is more utilitarian with no view and a more generic overall space. Unless you just find yourself really drawn to GF for the theming/amenities there, I vote Poly.

Have fun!

First time staying CL. We are booked at AKL (non-DVC) for end of August, and we are super excited. Any room requests that we should make? Is the Zebra trail better than Kudu? It is just me and my mom. Do I need to request 2 queens, or is that not an issue? Thanks in advance!

We agree Aulani was the best.vacation.ever!! We are planning to return in 2018 if the airfare is any better than it was for 2017!! Have a great vacation!!
We LOVE it there, can't visit enough!! We are planning 2018 as well, started looking at airfare, yikes...it is definitely higher than last visit, we will just cook more meals in the villa.

For me personally, Poly CL GV all the way. For a two night "try something special/different" add on, Poly fits that bill far more than SL - in my humble opinion. What primarily leads me to say this is the differences in the lounges between both. Poly has arguably the best located lounge on property with a wonderful view. SL is more utilitarian with no view and a more generic overall space. Unless you just find yourself really drawn to GF for the theming/amenities there, I vote Poly.

Have fun!
Thanks for the input...DH and I are celebrating 20 years while down there, so Poly seems to fit the occasion!

DSS attempted to make ADR's for me for a portion of our non CL stay POFQ. Unfortunately Beaches and Cream had no availability. But they did get all of my other request for the times I wanted.
I just sent an email. I'll see what happens.

I should add that the non CL stay is prior to the CL stay and that I was already within the 180 day mark. FWIW

Have fun!
Thanks for chiming in and giving the differences between the 2. Even though we are staying at the CR, it's good to know what to expect at the other resorts. You never know when you will need to have a back-up, and it's good to have the info available to make a quick decision if one is needed.

We spent part of our "babymoon" at one of the Marriotts at Ko Olina, and walked past the Aulani one night on the way to dinner. I have to say that I adore where the hotel is situated, but I wasn't sure whether a Disney vacation without a park would be worth it. The two of you chiming in about the hotel has given me a lot of food for thought. We "need" to take another trip to Hawaii when our son is older, so it's good to know that this would be a good place to stay.

Sent my dining reservation request to DSS for Ohana. They secured it for me. I'm so happy.

Glad DSS was able to help and got what you wanted :flower3:.

Thank you for the information, we are looking for someplace to relax for sure!

You're welcome! The Poly is definitely relaxing (IMO) :cloud9:.

We're back at SL in just under three weeks and I want to send a room request. We're not that fussy - our main priority is not to have a dormer room or first floor. We're not bothered about which side of the building we're on - last year we had a lovely marina view on the second floor. The room was a little noisy as it was directly about the lounge but not too bad.

I was thinking of 'no dormer, middle floor/quiet room, nice view' Is that too much?

I can't wait to get there as we have 11 nights on this trip!

I think those requests are fine. Have a great trip :).

First time staying CL. We are booked at AKL (non-DVC) for end of August, and we are super excited. Any room requests that we should make? Is the Zebra trail better than Kudu? It is just me and my mom. Do I need to request 2 queens, or is that not an issue? Thanks in advance!

I can't help with room requests, but wanted to say I hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Thanks for the input...DH and I are celebrating 20 years while down there, so Poly seems to fit the occasion!

Hope you have a great anniversary trip! :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for input on Poly CL vs GF SL CL...we have picked Poly, so excited, leave in 5 short days, but who's counting :cool1: I will check back in when we get back and let you know my thoughts (I'm sure I will be in love with Poly). Thanks again!

Great choice, you won't regret it! Looking forward to your report when you get back. Have a great time! :yay:

Have a great stay. I have my first Poly CL GV 12/1. I look forward to your report and pics.

Congrats on your first upcoming Poly stay! Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

I should add that the non CL stay is prior to the CL stay and that I was already within the 180 day mark. FWIW

My 180 day window opened today for my POR portion and Disney Signature Services made those reservations as well for me. I just got the email. So lovely. I am so happy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!