Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

When I was on the Touring Plans site, it seemed to me that all Beach Club, club level rooms had full balconies. Also I think I would like to try a garden view, cl room. There didn't seem to be too many garden views but Touring Plans showed all with a full balcony. Does anyone have a a definite answer about the balconies, or does this need to be a request on my reservation?
If I'm not mistaken all of the BC GV CL rooms have full balconies and they are limited, just to be sure I'd check with @natebenma, she has an amazing BC/YC thread with some nice peeps

Just returned yesterday from our quick weekend trip to Beach Club. I was pleasantly surprised by the Beach Club lounge and service. Everyone was nice, welcoming and helpful. In May we stayed at Yacht, and I have to say that Beach Club was a far better experience. Upon arriving around 2pm, I had not received a room ready text, but was greeted in the lobby by Marie, who quickly looked up my reservation and then took us up to the lounge.

Our room was ready, but it hadn't been processed yet. Lauren quickly checked me in, offered us welcome drinks (yeah!) and gave my daughter her birthday button that was covered in glitter (so fun!). We did not receive a welcome back gift, though we had just stayed 8 nights of CL in May and June at YC and WL.

I had reserved a garden view room, and that was what we got. Room 5636, right down the hall from the lounge. The room was standard and my only complaint is that it was a bit worn. The carpet really needs replacing, lots of spots. Otherwise, we had an amazing view of Epcot fireworks every night, and the hallway was very quiet.

Here are a few pictures: welcome drink, view from our balcony, a few of afternoon snacks, evening and dessert offerings. 20170921_133419.jpg 20170921_134007.jpg 20170921_134012.jpg 20170921_133727.jpg 20170921_133731.jpg

Attachments

• 20170921_200404.jpg
    20170921_200404.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 20170923_173530.jpg
    20170923_173530.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Hi @pas130 :wave2: You doing HHN? I can’t deal with real haunted house type things. I’ve seen some pics online and I’m like... um... NOPE. :sad2: I dread the day my kids are old enough to understand what’s offered over there and want to go. :scared1:

Anyone else out there heading down Columbus Day weekend?

Did you hear that the park had a power outage during one of these parties?! I couldn't imagine a zombie chasing me during a power outage :scared1:. I used to go to haunted houses as a teenager and I have some BAD memories lol.

My only downside is finding an easy path for her to get to a convenient smoking section at 6am so I dont have to wake up.

:rotfl2:Good luck!!

Seriously, though, it was probably just me, but I didn't find anything very easy as far as getting from Point A to Point B. Forget it if we added in a Point C! Lol.

Hi @pas130 :wave2: You doing HHN? I can’t deal with real haunted house type things. I’ve seen some pics online and I’m like... um... NOPE. :sad2: I dread the day my kids are old enough to understand what’s offered over there and want to go. :scared1:

Anyone else out there heading down Columbus Day weekend?
I'm SCARED!! I keep saying to DH, when I get there I'll be okay because it's not real....I am going to try to drive over to WDW because I hear some Disfriends will be there..... :grouphug:

Thank you all for the balcony information. I tried once to stay at the BC CL but because of family emergency I had to cancel our trip. I'm trying again, crossing my fingers. I'm sure I will have more questions but for now I am attempting an Oct'2018 reservation.
Thank you to all who put so much useful information on these forums.:thanks:

Hey everyone, So my family and I are staying Poly Club Level for the first time April 2018... I was super excited to have a voicemail on phone yesterday from someone from Disney Signature Services regarding my upcoming club level stay. I was given a phone number to call in regards to assistance for my upcoming stay!!

I guess my question is in regards to this service is it basically everything I can do myself or do people utilize them to make it easier? Just curious about this and if its something I should take advantage of. ( I mean I guess I should since I'm paying for it lol) Looking for any hints, tips, suggestions, etc

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!!! :)

Headed for a girls weekend to celebrate my 50th with mom and sisters at BWI CL next week.

Have a great time and Happy Birthday! :yay: :cake:

Popping in to say hello :) I was booked at BWV for Columbus Day weekend, now I'll be at the dark side getting the bejeezus scared outta me (yay).

Hi pas, good to "see" you :goodvibes. Hope you have a great trip!

Just returned yesterday from our quick weekend trip to Beach Club.

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a good time :wizard:.

Thank you all for the balcony information. I tried once to stay at the BC CL but because of family emergency I had to cancel our trip. I'm trying again, crossing my fingers. I'm sure I will have more questions but for now I am attempting an Oct'2018 reservation.
Thank you to all who put so much useful information on these forums.:thanks:

Sorry you had to cancel in the past, hope everything works out for an Oct 2018 trip :).

Hey everyone, So my family and I are staying Poly Club Level for the first time April 2018... I was super excited to have a voicemail on phone yesterday from someone from Disney Signature Services regarding my upcoming club level stay. I was given a phone number to call in regards to assistance for my upcoming stay!!

I guess my question is in regards to this service is it basically everything I can do myself or do people utilize them to make it easier? Just curious about this and if its something I should take advantage of. ( I mean I guess I should since I'm paying for it lol) Looking for any hints, tips, suggestions, etc

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this!!! :)

DSS can help with ADRs, tours, etc. if you didn't have the time or didn't want to spend the time booking those things. They are also there to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding your trip. I don't have any experience with them as I prefer to do everything myself, but hopefully others will give their opinions/suggestions :flower3:.

Quick question for all who have stayed CL at WL: do all of the SV room face the MK now that half the CL floor has been lost to DVC? If not, can anyone advise on a room request so I do face MK? TIA!!

Just back from a BC non-CL stay and have to admit that we all really missed the lounge. :(

I figured it was a short trip so it didn't matter but it would have made mornings a lot more convenient and relaxed.

Quick question for all who have stayed CL at WL: do all of the SV room face the MK now that half the CL floor has been lost to DVC? If not, can anyone advise on a room request so I do face MK? TIA!!

No...only rooms on one side of the hallway face MK. The rooms on the other side face the opposite direction.

I just requested "room facing MK" and I was fortunate that my request was granted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter