Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yup. Who better to hit a milestone than our gracious host?

I feel I've done a poor job as of late. Many of the photos that were donated to page 1 are from members who don't have the new "3rd party sharing" plan with photobucket, so I can no longer access their photos. I really need to go through and remove all those old links and find replacements.

Here is my boardwalk view club level room number map.

Rooms in pink facing water are std water view cl rooms. The longer white ones in that section are the deluxe 4th floor ones. The big white spots suites. The other pink rooms are std cl rooms according to touringplans.

This may not be 100% accurate but an useful guide I hope. :flower1:

IMG_0842.PNG

After 4 years away, we are "coming home" to WL CL February 21-27. Please add us to the guest list.

I will be doing my second PHM and will be traveling with my husband and DS who turns 12 while we are there. My parents and aunt arrive on 2/22 and also are staying Club Level through 2/27. I was contacted my DSS the morning after I made my reservation.

Since our last stay at WL, we have stayed at all of the Epcot Area resorts and stayed at the Contemporary last February. While I loved every one of those experiences, I'm ridiculously excited to be coming back to Wilderness Lodge. I researched our first stay there in 2012 so thoroughly with the help of the DISBoards and although our first stay was not CL, the rest of them have been thanks in large part to this thread.

I know there are some questions and concerns about a refurb at WL in the spring and lack of rooms during certain times. We have had these rooms booked for over a month now and have not been given any notice of any refurb taking place during our stay. If that changes, I will report back.

After 4 years away, we are "coming home" to WL CL February 21-27. Please add us to the guest list.

I will be doing my second PHM and will be traveling with my husband and DS who turns 12 while we are there. My parents and aunt arrive on 2/22 and also are staying Club Level through 2/27. I was contacted my DSS the morning after I made my reservation.

Since our last stay at WL, we have stayed at all of the Epcot Area resorts and stayed at the Contemporary last February. While I loved every one of those experiences, I'm ridiculously excited to be coming back to Wilderness Lodge. I researched our first stay there in 2012 so thoroughly with the help of the DISBoards and although our first stay was not CL, the rest of them have been thanks in large part to this thread.

I know there are some questions and concerns about a refurb at WL in the spring and lack of rooms during certain times. We have had these rooms booked for over a month now and have not been given any notice of any refurb taking place during our stay. If that changes, I will report back.

Sounds fun! It's looking like I might be in WDW for the Princess Half weekend too, although probably not at WL (still working on this part). DW is running her second PHM as well and her friend who is supposed to run with her has been throwing hints about bailing. So now I'm thinking I'll go down with her and make it a long weekend.

Before DS was in school we did a few trips in that last week of Feb time frame. Still probably my favorite time to go crowd wise of any of the other trips we've made since.

Hope you enjoy WL CL!

Question. Does DSS reach out to everyone after booking? We have a split stay in June at two CL and haven't heard from anyone. Is there a time frame they normally make contact about their services?

Question. Does DSS reach out to everyone after booking? We have a split stay in June at two CL and haven't heard from anyone. Is there a time frame they normally make contact about their services?

Generally speaking DSS's outreach is inconsistent. While they do call many people, some never get a call. They also send postcards to some, but not all guests. I've had a few CMs tell me they try to reach out to folks a week or two before the 180 day mark (if your reservation is that far in advance) to introduce themselves. If you book after 180 then I'm not sure what the pattern is, if any.

FWIW, I've had a few CL trips this year and have been called on all but one.

BTW, if you don't know this, you don't need to wait for them to contact you if you need anything.

Hope that helps!

Generally speaking DSS's outreach is inconsistent. While they do call many people, some never get a call. They also send postcards to some, but not all guests. I've had a few CMs tell me they try to reach out to folks a week or two before the 180 day mark (if your reservation is that far in advance) to introduce themselves. If you book after 180 then I'm not sure what the pattern is, if any.

FWIW, I've had a few CL trips this year and have been called on all but one.

BTW, if you don't know this, you don't need to wait for them to contact you if you need anything.

Hope that helps!
Thanks! We are way out from 180 days ( Christmas is that ) am I'm too OCD to leave our ADRs to them but good to know they may or may not each out. I want to book the Illuminations cruise but don't have time to check every day until it opens like I did the fireworks at MK party last time we were there so maybe I'll see of they can snag that one for me. I just want June to arrive...I need a vacation!!

Our Poly CL stay begins May 4. We received a call from DSS on October 16...so a little less than 7 months in advance of our check-in day. They left a voicemail offering their services to make dining reservations or answer questions we might have. They left their phone # and DSS email address. I did not return the call as I knew we were making our own ADRs and honestly I get all my questions answered here! But it was a nice touch to be contacted.

I want to book the Illuminations cruise but don't have time to check every day until it opens like I did the fireworks at MK party

I believe the only way to book a speciality cruise is by calling the recreation number (407-939-7529) at 7:00 am EST 180 days in advance, unlike the HEA dessert party which can be booked online. I called exactly at 7:00 when I was 180 days out to book a poolside patio at the Poly on a few days and to book a speciality cruise for Illuminations - the same phone number reserves both. I had no trouble getting the dates I wanted for May.

I second @GADisneyDad14’s comment about inconsistency. I have a 3-part split stay booked for next month. Booked the first part of it back in June(ish) through a TA - no communications to date from DSS. Booked the second portion directly through Disney about a month ago - no communications to date from DSS. Shortened that stay and added a third reservation to end our stay - received a call front DSS less than 24 hours after booking. As others noted, though, you don’t have to wait for them to reach out.

I believe the only way to book a speciality cruise is by calling the recreation number (407-939-7529) at 7:00 am EST 180 days in advance, unlike the HEA dessert party which can be booked online. I called exactly at 7:00 when I was 180 days out to book a poolside patio at the Poly on a few days and to book a speciality cruise for Illuminations - the same phone number reserves both. I had no trouble getting the dates I wanted for May.

Thanks. Our 180 days is Christmas morning:( so I'll see if anyone answers haha.

Our 180 days is Christmas morning:( so I'll see if anyone answers haha.

I'm pretty sure phone reservations are taken 365 days of the year. But if in doubt, you could call the recreation number in advance of Dec. 25 and ask for that info. I really can't imagine the phone reservation line having a day off for the holiday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter