Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Just wanted to say hi since we'll be staying at BC CL June 10-16! :wave:We also did the CL FPs, but struggled with what to book at DHS during that time with young kids since there are no TSM FPs and TSL isn't open. We booked them for two AK/Epcot days, and a HS/MK day. Needless to stay, I'm still playing with our schedule.

We've never stayed at BC/YC before, and already miss the Poly, but can't wait to try SAB!

:wave2: Awesome! We've never known anyone else staying at a resort the same time we are. In reality I know there were quite a few Dis'ers staying CL at the Poly over our previous stays, since they were all mid-late August with the Magical deal, but I never met any of them or knew for sure who they were when we were there. Once there was a big group causing a stink about getting rooms overlooking the Oasis pool construction even thought that's what they booked, and got upgraded to a better view, and I have always wondered if they might have been some of the many Disers that were going then. I can't remember what they said in the lounge, but something someone said made me wonder... We were also booked garden view and had that terrible view straight to the scrim covering the construction pit, and I'm still kind of bitter that if you throw a fit you can get better than what you paid for. I would have also loved an upgrade.... But I digress:rotfl2:.

Maybe we'll see you in the lounge or in the halls (or the pool during our YC stay)! We won't be hard to miss, we'll have twin 15 month old boys, a 5 yr old boy, and an 8 yr old boy. We really try to keep them quiet in hotel rooms and halls, but no matter what we are quite a group moving around and in the lounge! How old are your kids?

We booked TOT, ST, and RnRC at DHS in the evening as our regular FPs and Soarin', FEA, and TT in the AM as our extra Fps. Had to do it that way to get all 3 tier 1 in Epcot. We will miss TSMM, particularly the 2 older boys, but honestly it made it a little easier since there were really only 6 FPs we wanted/needed at those 2 parks then (except maybe MS). we booked an entire DAK day, starting around lunchtime and pushing through until ROL. That isn't our usual MO, but I think i will be best since it will take so long to travel to and from the AK and I don't want to mess with going back to the resort midday. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to get anyone to go back to the park then and we would lose our remaining plans :rotfl:! Our DS5 just measured 43.5 inches at his well child visit yesterday, so I'm hoping he has a little growth spurt combined with thick soled tennis shoes and can ride 44" rides this trip! I'm not holding my breath, but maybe. We're planning on using Kids Night Out for a few of our park heavy days and leaving the twins with them so they don't have to just sit in the stroller in the heat, and we can ride without having to do rider switch except for the few things that are 48" (unless we have to do that for the 44" ones as well, we'll just have to see). We're also kind of bummed to have missed Toy Story Land by like a week, and are hoping for AP previews like the D23 previews they had before NFL opened.

Hi guys! Just checked into Wilderness Lodge and sucessfully upgraded to club level access ($99/nt). The CM at check in tried to move us to 7 but then kept our original room when she could not. I almost asked for closer to elevator but I am glad I did not, because the view is amazing. I had requested highest floor and MK view, neither granted. But a good room nonetheless. My friend doesn't arrive until tonight so I am hanging out on the balcony...

CM staff upstairs were very welcoming and gave me an intro and a tour, and grabbed me a drink even between services. I asked for a Diet Coke and he tried to get me to take wine, :rotfl2:--- but I am dying for a sunshine margarita from geyser point so I am going to get that instead.

Here's my view:
View attachment 317546

Well doesn’t that look lovely!

Curious, did you ask about upgrading, or did they offer it?

Don’t respond. Stay off DIS and go get that margarita. :-)

Hi guys! Just checked into Wilderness Lodge and sucessfully upgraded to club level access ($99/nt). The CM at check in tried to move us to 7 but then kept our original room when she could not. I almost asked for closer to elevator but I am glad I did not, because the view is amazing. I had requested highest floor and MK view, neither granted. But a good room nonetheless. My friend doesn't arrive until tonight so I am hanging out on the balcony...

CM staff upstairs were very welcoming and gave me an intro and a tour, and grabbed me a drink even between services. I asked for a Diet Coke and he tried to get me to take wine, :rotfl2:--- but I am dying for a sunshine margarita from geyser point so I am going to get that instead.

Here's my view:
View attachment 317546

Are you on the very end of the wing? Looks like the view the deluxe CL rooms would have.

Curious, did you ask about upgrading, or did they offer it?

Don’t respond. Stay off DIS and go get that margarita. :-)

Are you on the very end of the wing? Looks like the view the deluxe CL rooms would have.

Yes we are at the end of the wing! I'm thinking it's the room connected to the deluxe because it's not deluxe.

I asked about upgrading. When we were here in February I told them I was interested for my next trip and heard they had paid access. The concierge told me that I should just ask at check in and quoted the price. I asked if they ever sold out and she said rarely, only if there is a convention or something like that. It's only available if you have a Wilderness lodge room booked, not the villas, or at least she offered that info when I asked in feb.

What I want to know is, pertaining to CL at the AKL, do you have to be at the lounge exactly when items are put out, or do they refill them if you arrive a little later than the appointed time? (especially the evening offerings and desserts)

Just wanted to say hi since we'll be staying at BC CL June 10-16! :wave:We also did the CL FPs, but struggled with what to book at DHS during that time with young kids since there are no TSM FPs and TSL isn't open. We booked them for two AK/Epcot days, and a HS/MK day. Needless to stay, I'm still playing with our schedule.

We've never stayed at BC/YC before, and already miss the Poly, but can't wait to try SAB!

We are doing a split stay in July between the Poly and BC! We LOVE the Poly, but also LOVE SAB. We do miss being able to just run into Hawaii and grab what we need when we are at the pool. BUT it's great to walk to Epcot in the evening for ice cream in France or caramel corn Germany while watching Illuminations.

What I want to know is, pertaining to CL at the AKL, do you have to be at the lounge exactly when items are put out, or do they refill them if you arrive a little later than the appointed time? (especially the evening offerings and desserts)

They replenish everything until about ten minutes before each service ends, so no worries about getting there right at the start of a service!

Do they deliver your park purchases to your CL room? I know years and years ago they delivered all packages but you now have to go to the gift shop (at least for regular rooms). Thanks!

Do they deliver your park purchases to your CL room? I know years and years ago they delivered all packages but you now have to go to the gift shop (at least for regular rooms). Thanks!

When we were staying AKL CL in 2016 they had our packages delivered to the concierge desk by the lounge...not our room.

As of May last year, yes. Hopefully someone else can chime in with more recent info!

Here's my view:
View attachment 317546

Congrats on being able to do the CL upgrade, pretty view. Enjoy your trip :wizard:.

I asked about upgrading. When we were here in February I told them I was interested for my next trip and heard they had paid access. The concierge told me that I should just ask at check in and quoted the price. I asked if they ever sold out and she said rarely, only if there is a convention or something like that. It's only available if you have a Wilderness lodge room booked, not the villas, or at least she offered that info when I asked in feb.

Thanks for this info :flower3:.

At the BWI CL they bring your package to your room the day after you purchase it. Unless you have the DND sign on your door, then you pick it up at the CM desk. This was how it worked in March anyways.

When we were staying AKL CL in 2016 they had our packages delivered to the concierge desk by the lounge...not our room.

As of May last year, yes. Hopefully someone else can chime in with more recent info!

At the BWI CL they bring your package to your room the day after you purchase it. Unless you have the DND sign on your door, then you pick it up at the CM desk. This was how it worked in March anyways.

Thank you all so much!

:offtopic: I still need to look into it, I know nothing about LegoLand, just that my DS8 wants to go because he has seen commercials on, I think, Nickelodeon.

Shameless plug but here is my Legoland trip report from Sept 2017. https://www.disboards.com/threads/legoland-trip-report.3638116/

I have also been trying to link other reports within it when I see them. Some day I will get around to making a more organized thread. There was not a lot of info out there when I was planning so that was why I started it. You will see the day we went they didn't open until 10! I believe it was a little over an hour from there to WL.

Here's my view:
View attachment 317546
Oh that view!!!! I am looking at snow. I need the cruise VR portholes to show that instead of what is really outside my window. Enjoy your trip!!!

I agree with PPs that you have nothing but great choices! It's also subjective and depends on your goals for the trip. My DH and I really love BWI for adult-only long weekends away, since we tend not to frequent the MK without our kids and would prefer to explore the World Showcase. There's also great nightlife on the Boardwalk, and lots of very good restaurants within walking distance for a celebration. The Innkeepers Club is lovely and has delicious food. The quiet pool at BWI is also a nice place to relax.

We stayed at BWI this past weekend, and had dinner at V&A (in the Queen Victoria Room). It was wonderful and would be great for an anniversary! Happy planning! :)

I think I have it narrowed down between CR and BWI. My travel agent is waiting for the 2019 rates to come out so I have some time to work it out. I appreciate all the help.
We will be renewing our vows the weekend after we get home from this trip. It’s hard to believe I’ve been married to the same man for more than half my life.

:wave2: Awesome! We've never known anyone else staying at a resort the same time we are. In reality I know there were quite a few Dis'ers staying CL at the Poly over our previous stays, since they were all mid-late August with the Magical deal, but I never met any of them or knew for sure who they were when we were there. Once there was a big group causing a stink about getting rooms overlooking the Oasis pool construction even thought that's what they booked, and got upgraded to a better view, and I have always wondered if they might have been some of the many Disers that were going then. I can't remember what they said in the lounge, but something someone said made me wonder... We were also booked garden view and had that terrible view straight to the scrim covering the construction pit, and I'm still kind of bitter that if you throw a fit you can get better than what you paid for. I would have also loved an upgrade.... But I digress:rotfl2:.

Maybe we'll see you in the lounge or in the halls (or the pool during our YC stay)! We won't be hard to miss, we'll have twin 15 month old boys, a 5 yr old boy, and an 8 yr old boy. We really try to keep them quiet in hotel rooms and halls, but no matter what we are quite a group moving around and in the lounge! How old are your kids?

We booked TOT, ST, and RnRC at DHS in the evening as our regular FPs and Soarin', FEA, and TT in the AM as our extra Fps. Had to do it that way to get all 3 tier 1 in Epcot. We will miss TSMM, particularly the 2 older boys, but honestly it made it a little easier since there were really only 6 FPs we wanted/needed at those 2 parks then (except maybe MS). we booked an entire DAK day, starting around lunchtime and pushing through until ROL. That isn't our usual MO, but I think i will be best since it will take so long to travel to and from the AK and I don't want to mess with going back to the resort midday. I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to get anyone to go back to the park then and we would lose our remaining plans :rotfl:! Our DS5 just measured 43.5 inches at his well child visit yesterday, so I'm hoping he has a little growth spurt combined with thick soled tennis shoes and can ride 44" rides this trip! I'm not holding my breath, but maybe. We're planning on using Kids Night Out for a few of our park heavy days and leaving the twins with them so they don't have to just sit in the stroller in the heat, and we can ride without having to do rider switch except for the few things that are 48" (unless we have to do that for the 44" ones as well, we'll just have to see). We're also kind of bummed to have missed Toy Story Land by like a week, and are hoping for AP previews like the D23 previews they had before NFL opened.

I always wonder if others I see in the CL are other Dis'ers! My DS is 3 and my DD is 6- if you see two rowdy blonde children, that's us!! Here's hoping that SAB isn't too crowded in June, that BC CL is great, and that the CL FPs are a success! My DS is 39.5 inches, so I'm hoping for a little growth spurt too for the 40 inch rides!! :)

We are doing a split stay in July between the Poly and BC! We LOVE the Poly, but also LOVE SAB. We do miss being able to just run into Hawaii and grab what we need when we are at the pool. BUT it's great to walk to Epcot in the evening for ice cream in France or caramel corn Germany while watching Illuminations.

Good to hear this about the BC!! We got such an amazing Bounceback for BC CL that wasn't available for the Poly that I thought we would branch out. (And we're doing the Poly CL in November! Yay!). You can't beat the location of the Hawaii building, but walking into Epcot at night sounds pretty great!

We stayed at the RPC in a Deluxe room in January, on the third floor. Pros and cons as far a quietness is concerned. The rooms "overlook" the lobby, so there is a good amount of noise from the lobby, bar, and band below - it was not quiet in our third floor room (room 4322- which was a nice, large room). The fourth floor might be a bit quieter since it's a floor up from that noise. But then you're on the same floor as the Club Lounge, so that may be noisier. I loved hearing the band, but I'm going to bring a white noise machine next time for sleeping. :) Glad to answer any questions!

Thank you for your feedback! I think I will be calling to ask for a Standard Room. I don't want such a noisy room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter