Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi all. Updates are amazing, Yacht club CL is now on my to do list, maybe next time. I thought Yacht club always looked stuffy but actually looks cosy. Two random questions;
1. does anyone know what the evening cordials are at AKL?
2. my friend keeps trying to upgrade her savannah room to club level for late April to mid may next year. It says no availability. Is this right? Does it always get booked up that early? Last two times we have upgraded only a month or two before so never realized this was a problem. Do you think it's more likely to be refurbishments? Its a special birthday so she is a bit gutted she can't upgrade.

Thanks in advance. Three weeks today until my AKL cl trip! I will try to take lots of pictures for you guys.

I didn't take many of food this trip. My breakfast:
View attachment 336432
Desserts and cordials. They had Chardonnay, prosecco, Meiomi Pinot Noir(I love that one) and a red blend.
View attachment 336431View attachment 336433 View attachment 336425 View attachment 336426 View attachment 336427 View attachment 336428
One night is was chicken curry soup with steak n potatoes, chilled shrimp. The other night was corn chowder with salmon and broccoli with peach salad. Lots of cheeses and other salads too.
View attachment 336430
Nice drinks selections. We asked about the Rosa Regale at RPC as they were using it in a house cocktail one night, but no luck :sad:

Hi all. Updates are amazing, Yacht club CL is now on my to do list, maybe next time. I thought Yacht club always looked stuffy but actually looks cosy.

I think people equate quiet with stuffy? Maybe BC seems 'not stuffy' because of all the kids running around? It perplexes me. Same thing with GF; a lot of people think of it as stuffy. I found it comfortable and cozy, even with the huge lobby. And CMs were so accommodating.

Last edited:
IMG_0492.jpg
January 2017

Hi all. Updates are amazing, Yacht club CL is now on my to do list, maybe next time. I thought Yacht club always looked stuffy but actually looks cosy. Two random questions;
2. my friend keeps trying to upgrade her savannah room to club level for late April to mid may next year. It says no availability. Is this right? Does it always get booked up that early? Last two times we have upgraded only a month or two before so never realized this was a problem. Do you think it's more likely to be refurbishments? Its a special birthday so she is a bit gutted she can't upgrade.

Thanks in advance. Three weeks today until my AKL cl trip! I will try to take lots of pictures for you guys.

Three weeks today until my AKL cl trip! I will try to take lots of pictures for you guys.

Hope you have a great time! Looking forward to your pics :).

I think people equate quiet with stuffy? Maybe BC seems 'not stuffy' because of all the kids running around? It perplexes me. Same thing with GF; a lot of people think of it as stuffy. I found it comfortable and cozy, even with the huge lobby. And CMs were so accommodating.

My perception of the GF was just that.....stuffy. But once I stayed there, I found that to not be the case. I agree with it being a very comfortable resort with very accommodating CMs ;).

i always felt like GF looks welcoming as it's so light. I suppose I find Yacht club stuffy as it's darker and reminds me a lot of the old navy colleges in Greenwich that I just remember being a kid and told not to touch anything. But I think I will have to change my point of view as I'm not a child anymore by a long shot lol

Small but cozy lounge. Views of course are amazing. Its so nice to get off elevator and be able to stop there before heading to the room.
View attachment 336456 View attachment 336457 View attachment 336458 View attachment 336459 View attachment 336460 View attachment 336461
We stayed there in May (and last October) and that is what I liked most about CR. Everything was close by, even if we went back to our room. We did NOT have TPV, and always used the lounge balconies for fireworks viewing. Last October, we watched MNSSHP fireworks on the nights we were not actually at the party. It surprised me, but CR quickly became one of my favorites. Next stay is BWI...so we will sure where is stands after that:)

We are running up against the same situation with AKL club level for next April! The only availability was for one and two bedroom suites for our dates. Seemed a bit strange so I called reservations and they said the regular savanna view club rooms were just showing as not available and the CM was not able to tell whether the rooms were being held back or if they had been booked?

We are running up against the same situation with AKL club level for next April! The only availability was for one and two bedroom suites for our dates. Seemed a bit strange so I called reservations and they said the regular savanna view club rooms were just showing as not available and the CM was not able to tell whether the rooms were being held back or if they had been booked?

I don't know if there was glitch or what, but I was coming across the same thing, but not just AKL CL as I couldn't find any CL rooms at any resort for the first week of April. With that said, I just looked and found availability for AKL CL as well as other resort CLs.

CL comparison between AKL and WL:

1) Lounge - WL takes this: Your in your own world and there's a lot of space, always empty tables, nice area, separate room for food. Watch MK fireworks from lounge deck, now that's cool.

2) Food - both have fabulous hot dishes though WL focused more on fish. So, appetizer time, they seemed to have more, BUT, AKL wins snacks and desserts hands down, - my son is missing AKLs Krispy treats, and WL has continually the same, though good. And they do have the trail mix baggie thing going on.

3) CMs-. WL has this in the bag. These people are super nice - Everywhere on the property.

4) Resort beauty and interestingness - (yes, I did just invent a word) - .AKL wins with all of the cool lobby exhibits like the big mask they make, animals, etc.,

5) Busses - Better service at AKL. Have waited 25 and 30 min. In hot DHS and Epcot to get back to WL, and although they don't always share, they sometimes do with contemporary or ft.wilderness.

6) Gift shop- AKL cause it really is one of the best gift shops, not much at WL, seems like a missed opportunity there.

7) Housekeeping and rooms- WL easy. There there for whatever you need, your in your own CL bubble, cool elevator down the hall to the QS. Because your right with them, there always trying to do turndown service or if you don't want it, give you ghiardelli chocolates, lol.

8) boat to MK or eating at CR or monorail resort at WL.

Bottom line they are both good in their own way, but I give WL the edge, especially can't believe how great the service is here. :thanks::flower3:

But I think next time BWI cause you've got to try them all?!

Thanks for sharing this information! I have been searching for recent WL CL information, wondering if you have any CL photos you're willing to share? Or if you would have the time to do a more in depth WL CL review here?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter