Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

EAT EVERYTHING! You sound like dd after she had a sinus infection at poly cl NYE 2022/23.

That was the year I moved our last night to GF RPC and got upgraded to the Walt Suite. She felt better resting in that suite lol.

Sorry you were not feeling well. Yep that’s a trip ruiner!

Hope your next one is great! What dates? I’ll be wdw 5/25-27.

Will see Mom, etc May 17-19, then down to YC May 19-21. Late afternoon flight May 21. Just enough time at WDW to eat all the things I missed - I couldn't stomach a Ronto wrap last week, which should have been a big clue! I couldn't finish my Jenn's Tattoo or sliders at Nomad. I couldn't walk past, much less into the French bakery. I couldn't drink fancy champagne. All things that must be rectified! I don't even really need to ride anything this trip! I am definitely eating breakfast right now, so between that and apps and the wine, I will make that CL stay come out in my favor, bwahahaha!

I will miss seeing you and hearing about Paris! Have so, so much fun! We are booked for GF (no CL until I hear about discounts, but hoping for RPC) Nov 15-ish for MVMCP, I'll also be there a few extra days afterwards, any chance there?

OT - It has been the not-eating thing that has been the oddest and most disturbing (I could have also done without the pneumonia). I can tell you more about that when I see you but it got very scary when we were in the Pacific. It wasn't covid, but this can happen with any resp virus, my dr thinks RSV? It just never has happened to me, ever, I eat through colds, haha. I was in such a haze that I was sleeping about 14 hrs a day at the end of Disney, I can barely remember my drive home afterwards. I just weighed myself, and I have gained nothing back yet, so as soon as my antibiotics kick in deeply, I hope I can taste things again. And I miss exercise. :(

Will see Mom, etc May 17-19, then down to YC May 19-21. Late afternoon flight May 21. Just enough time at WDW to eat all the things I missed - I couldn't stomach a Ronto wrap last week, which should have been a big clue! I couldn't finish my Jenn's Tattoo or sliders at Nomad. I couldn't walk past, much less into the French bakery. I couldn't drink fancy champagne. All things that must be rectified! I don't even really need to ride anything this trip! I am definitely eating breakfast right now, so between that and apps and the wine, I will make that CL stay come out in my favor, bwahahaha!

I will miss seeing you and hearing about Paris! Have so, so much fun! We are booked for GF (no CL until I hear about discounts, but hoping for RPC) Nov 15-ish for MVMCP, I'll also be there a few extra days afterwards, any chance there?

OT - It has been the not-eating thing that has been the oddest and most disturbing (I could have also done without the pneumonia). I can tell you more about that when I see you but it got very scary when we were in the Pacific. It wasn't covid, but this can happen with any resp virus, my dr thinks RSV? It just never has happened to me, ever, I eat through colds, haha. I was in such a haze that I was sleeping about 14 hrs a day at the end of Disney, I can barely remember my drive home afterwards. I just weighed myself, and I have gained nothing back yet, so as soon as my antibiotics kick in deeply, I hope I can taste things again. And I miss exercise. :(
I hope you get back to normal soon and have a great make up trip.

Just got back and booked a bounced back got for CL. But now seconding guessing myself. I booked GF as have not stayed since 2019 for club. Anyone know the evening food options? Wondering if I should have booked Poly instead. But last time i did not like the options for Poly.

We book so randomly ya never know. I do want to pop down for MnSSHP.

Hopefully all is well soon. RSV has been a problem here too. I know a few people with issues.

Even if you don’t get full enjoyment with cl while sick , having water, ginger ale and crackers laying around does help at least.

Just got back and booked a bounced back got for CL. But now seconding guessing myself. I booked GF as have not stayed since 2019 for club. Anyone know the evening food options? Wondering if I should have booked Poly instead. But last time i did not like the options for Poly.
I have done both recently. Gf in Nov 2023 and poly Dec 2023. Gf for food wins hands down. There’s just MORE.

Space? The lounge has so many seating options on 3 floors! Have you seen pix? Gorgeous!

Rooms? I mean I love poly but the new blue rooms at GF are just laid out nice and so pretty.

Poly does have POG and gf does not. Poly has tiki lights. If it’s a big price difference poly is always a fun place to stay.

Gf is just more relaxing.,,.

We book so randomly ya never know. I do want to pop down for MnSSHP.

Hopefully all is well soon. RSV has been a problem here too. I know a few people with issues.

Even if you don’t get full enjoyment with cl while sick , having water, ginger ale and crackers laying around does help at least.
We are at BWI end of October...just sayin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter