Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

I spent 20 years with the YC waterview CL room as my favorite room onsite. After staying in that TC king room twice I now have a hard time picking between the 2. In fact, I booked that split stay for our anniversary in September. I’ll add a few fireworks & Electric Water Pagent pictures to what @trishadono posted. These are from July 3rd, so there were more extensive fireworks.

View attachment 848602View attachment 848603View attachment 848604View attachment 848605View attachment 848606View attachment 848608View attachment 848609View attachment 848610View attachment 848611
Thank you! These are awesome pictures! This is making our decision for this room so easy. We are planning a New York/Universal/Disney trip and the Disney part will include lots of downtime so this room is perfect!

I'm late to the party. Is this a club level room? Thank you!
I am staying cl at WL lodge but often stay at CR. I posted these pix of the garden wing rooms.

There are a few categories in GW with cl access . The hospitality suite is one I’ve tried . There is also a one bedroom suite out there that includes cl access.

I may be busy next few days but ask q’s and I’ll answer or someone else here will.

Do all the Theme Park View rooms in the main tower have a bathtub? We've booked a room starting May 4 but the bathtub is something we really care about, but not sure if they have them or if it's something we can request.

Do all the Theme Park View rooms in the main tower have a bathtub? We've booked a room starting May 4 but the bathtub is something we really care about, but not sure if they have them or if it's something we can request.
Most do, but it’s not 100%. If it is important, I would definitely call reservations and have it added to your room request.

If you go to your room and find that your request has not been granted, don't touch anything and go down to the front desk to politely ask them to recheck their inventory for a room that has the tub. I have done this in the past and they were able to help me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter