Disney's Contemporary Resort specific souvenirs?

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
Can anyone tell me if there are Contemporary specific souvenirs and maybe toss me some examples?

Like I assume they have a replica of the resort (probably costs more than I would like to pay)?
But do they have something like CR specific jewelry, a mug, a snow globe, ANYTHING with the CR logo on it lol?

I've been in the gift shops but I just can't recall and I'll be staying there in July and its my "white whale" that I'm finally obtaining so I want something to bring home that represents my stay and I was hoping to know that there are souvenir options that are CR specific ahead of time.

EDIT: After looking at the CR info thread I see Bay View has resort branded merch but I still wonder what type of merch it is?

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me if there are Contemporary specific souvenirs and maybe toss me some examples?

Like I assume they have a replica of the resort (probably costs more than I would like to pay)?
But do they have something like CR specific jewelry, a mug, a snow globe, ANYTHING with the CR logo on it lol?

I've been in the gift shops but I just can't recall and I'll be staying there in July and its my "white wale" that I'm finally obtaining so I want something to bring home that represents my stay and I was hoping to know that there are souvenir options that are CR specific ahead of time.

EDIT: After looking at the CR info thread I see Bay View has resort branded merch but I still wonder what type of merch it is?
Do you mean "white whale"? I am not sure what you mean.
Bay Lake Tower is a DVC property, so all their resort branded merchandise will be DVC branded, not Contemporary.
Denise

We collect pins. Every resort we stay in has had a resort specific pin. Some have more than one to choose from. Not sure if a pin would fit the bill but hope you find what you are looking for.

Do you mean "white whale"? I am not sure what you mean.
Bay Lake Tower is a DVC property, so all their resort branded merchandise will be DVC branded, not Contemporary.
Denise
Yes clearly it is a typo.

I was looking at the CR thread and thought it odd that Bay View would have CR merch so I must have misread?

Yes clearly it is a typo.

I was looking at the CR thread and thought it odd that Bay View would have CR merch so I must have misread?
I think the person is confusing Bay View and Bay Lake Tower. Bay View Gifts is just the Gift Shop for CR and on the 4th floor in the grand concourse. I have no reason to believe it would sell DVC only merchandise and seen CR stuff there before.

If you have the shopping app, search for Contemporary (not Contemporary Resort). They have an ornament, coffee cup, pin and a few other things. This year, WDW is bringing back resort specific merchandise property-wide (and not just DVC). The Contemporary merchandise features a cutesy Mickey and Minnie with some Mary Blair inspired details. They’ve had better stuff in year’s past. But at least it’s something.

If you have the shopping app, search for Contemporary (not Contemporary Resort). They have an ornament, coffee cup, pin and a few other things. This year, WDW is bringing back resort specific merchandise property-wide (and not just DVC). The Contemporary merchandise features a cutesy Mickey and Minnie with some Mary Blair inspired details. They’ve had better stuff in year’s past. But at least it’s something.
Thanks. I had searched the app before but I guess just searching "contemporary" was the trick lol.
They do have a print of the resort and a water bottle has the logo so at least it's something. There also may be more not on there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter