Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was super nice of them! Considering our last stay my son got sick all over his bedding 2 nights in a row and each time it took them a good hour to get us new bedding, we were lucky to just get that.

Sorry to hear about your son, that's the worst when they get sick on vacation. Just out of curiosity, did you call the "front desk" from your room or actually go to the front desk? If you want something done quick ALWAYS go to the front desk, if feasible. When you call, you get a call center and then they dispatch it out...which takes way longer.

@cassie58 When we were there a couple weeks ago the main pool closed at 10pm (which we were surprised at-thought it would've been later) and quiet pools closed at 11pm.

Is there an estimated timeline of construction dates available?

We are looking into August 2018 and CSR is on my list. Depending on construction and what amenities are affected?

From what they are saying, NO amenities will be affected during the CSR construction (unlike the MESS that is CBR !) .
They will likely be done with the existing buildings refurb by that time, and will probably only see some construction work with the tower .

Thats what we are hoping for in January 2018 as well , just not sure they will be done with ALL of the existing building refurbs by that time.

I'm trying to skim through all the post but can't find the info... which buildings are now renovated? We are staying at CSR mid August 2017.

Well , finally found some availability at CSR for the end of our stay in January (first part is still unavailable) .
So , we are all booked for a split stay ............and our very first stay at CSR although we have visited many times !!! :cool1:
We will be at Boulder Ridge (WL DVC) for the first half of our trip , then transferring over to CSR for the remainder of our stay .

Funny , we have stayed at most resorts on property, and all the Deluxe resorts. CSR is among one of our very favorites ! LOVE the whole Rancho's section , and the entire vibe and quietness of the resort.
We reserved a standard king room , instead of preferred , and REALLY hoping they stick us in Rancho's !!! (I know some people dont like to be way back in the Rancho's , but we love it back there ! )

I guess , I can thank the DVC website for being a complete mess this morning for booking , and after all the dust settled , our beloved Poly was no longer available :headache:. We took that as an opportunity to jump on the CSR bandwagon ! :cheer2: So, maybe it was meant to be . We have stayed at the Poly many times, so it is ok . We will save some points, AND we finally get to stay at CSR.

CANT WAIT for our stay in January !
Now just hoping the construction is not too much to handle !

Just looking forward to some relaxing days by the pools , wandering around the resort and Rancho's section , eating at Pepper Market , and hoping to try Maya Grill for the first time !
We did our first stay at CSR last month and we really enjoyed it. The construction at that time didn't hardly impact us at all. The only time we really noticed it was when the buses were coming in and going out of the resort.
Have a great trip!

We did our first stay at CSR last month and we really enjoyed it. The construction at that time didn't hardly impact us at all. The only time we really noticed it was when the buses were coming in and going out of the resort.
Have a great trip!
Same here. We didn't really notice the construction. We were in the Ranchos section, so we were mainly in that area of the resort and at the Dig Site. Didn't see construction unless we walked past it to El Centro or, as stated above, when entering the resort on the bus.

Sorry for asking but there is a ton of info in these forums. We are staying 10/8-10/13 in CSR, my wife called and requested that we got a renovated room at least. Should we be requesting certain buildings? We would probably prefer to be closer to the food court and buses. Thanks so much.

How do you request Rancho's we only have the option of Cabanas, upper or lower floor, near transportation or near elevator on the My Disney Experience website?

How do you request Rancho's we only have the option of Cabanas, upper or lower floor, near transportation or near elevator on the My Disney Experience website?
I faxed a request using the Touring Plans website. I did not put any requests in on the Disney online check-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter