Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my dd and BFF to celebrate hs graduation. They asked to go to Disney instead of Beach Week! Yay! I wanted to book preferred to get a renovated room, but category was unavailable. How do I request a renovated room? Is there an email address or number to call? Thanks!

Taking my dd and BFF to celebrate hs graduation. They asked to go to Disney instead of Beach Week! Yay! I wanted to book preferred to get a renovated room, but category was unavailable. How do I request a renovated room? Is there an email address or number to call? Thanks!

Call 407-W-DISNEY and ask the phone CM to add a request to your reservation of "refurbished room please". This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

Sorry if this was recently mentioned, but does anyone know what the construction walls in Pepper Market are for and how long it will last? In the FB group, it seems as if they are closing sections of the seating area off at a time. Some are saying new flooring, others have said re-theme to Coco (?!) - just curious if anyone knows the truth!

Sorry if this was recently mentioned, but does anyone know what the construction walls in Pepper Market are for and how long it will last? In the FB group, it seems as if they are closing sections of the seating area off at a time. Some are saying new flooring, others have said re-theme to Coco (?!) - just curious if anyone knows the truth!
OH! A Coco restaurant would be amazing! Even if it's not true, I'm gonna play with this thought in my head for a little bit. :yay:

It's for the floors. I just saw a picture on facebook, they look good.

We just got back, stayed in Ranchos 7B, which isn't renovated. It wasn't terrible but on our last night we had to call and complain because some people were down at the pool at like 10:30pm screaming and ****. Not cool since we had to get up at 6am for the magical express.

I'm guessing this is answered somewhere earlier, but I can't find it. Where do you fill mugs at CSR? We stayed at CBR last summer and loved having local free-style machines to regularly refill mugs.

Just did my online check in and didn't see a place to put in a room request? Did I miss it or did they remove it from there?

Just did my online check in and didn't see a place to put in a room request? Did I miss it or did they remove it from there?

Never mind. For whatever reason it doesn't ask for room requests thru the app but if you do it on the website it's a choice..All fixed.

New floors in Pepper Market (not my pic)

That’s my pic! Totally out myself and my real name saying that :). They really are nice floors, and that’s only one section. There is another that is also new someone else posted a picture of too, just as nice.

ok, so i am trying to catch up on things but was hoping for a quick answer. we are staying at csr toward the end of may. it is a special trip with ds and his gf who has never been to disney and it is also her birthday. i really want things to be nice. in the past we have stayed at cabanas and loved that area. we have 2 standard rooms reserved. would love a refurbished room but don't want to walk too far. sooooooo i don't know what to ask for. cabanas is right next to the big tower construction, and i am worried about that detracting from the experience. casitas is near the convention area which has never been our favorite, plus we don't have preferred rooms. please help me because my head is spinning. also, we like the large dig pool and always liked that cabanas was near that. we also like ground floor when possible. any suggestions would be very much appreciated : ) thanks in advance : )

That’s my pic! Totally out myself and my real name saying that :). They really are nice floors, and that’s only one section. There is another that is also new someone else posted a picture of too, just as nice.

They look so nice! I can't wait to see them in person! :D

I saw some pictures today and a update that they are removing the big statue in pepper market too!

ok, so i am trying to catch up on things but was hoping for a quick answer. we are staying at csr toward the end of may. it is a special trip with ds and his gf who has never been to disney and it is also her birthday. i really want things to be nice. in the past we have stayed at cabanas and loved that area. we have 2 standard rooms reserved. would love a refurbished room but don't want to walk too far. sooooooo i don't know what to ask for. cabanas is right next to the big tower construction, and i am worried about that detracting from the experience. casitas is near the convention area which has never been our favorite, plus we don't have preferred rooms. please help me because my head is spinning. also, we like the large dig pool and always liked that cabanas was near that. we also like ground floor when possible. any suggestions would be very much appreciated : ) thanks in advance : )

I stayed in 9A recently. We were on the side of the building closer to the Dig site than construction. The construction didn't detract at all in my opinion. If you're going to be in your room during the day, this may be an issue, but we were always out early and home late. The only worry you may have is the walk to lobby. It's not terribly long, but much longer than it used to be. We always stay here and it was just that it was longer than before, but we got used to it. 8A is perfect for refurbed room and close to dig site and bus stop. We pleaded with the front desk when we arrived, but couldn't get switched there. In the end, the stay felt exactly like it did before the construction.

I stayed in 9A recently. We were on the side of the building closer to the Dig site than construction. The construction didn't detract at all in my opinion. If you're going to be in your room during the day, this may be an issue, but we were always out early and home late. The only worry you may have is the walk to lobby. It's not terribly long, but much longer than it used to be. We always stay here and it was just that it was longer than before, but we got used to it. 8A is perfect for refurbed room and close to dig site and bus stop. We pleaded with the front desk when we arrived, but couldn't get switched there. In the end, the stay felt exactly like it did before the construction.
thank you so much for the reply. i did call and was able to request 8A even tho we have standard rooms so fingers crossed, that's all we can do. we will have fun no matter where we stay i am sure : )

I'm sure this is somewhere in this thread somewhere, but does anyone know what sections have the new refurbished rooms? We're thinking of
moving from CBR if the food court doesn't get done before our trip. Thanks!

Cabanas 8A, Ranchos 7A and Casitas 1-4 complete. Here now (in Casitas 2).... it is obvious that Casitas 5 is being worked on. I do not know if they are working on any buildings in Ranchos or Cabanas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter