Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you can get bottled Coke in pepper market?

Looking to book a stay there and been to POR and CBR where I was able to get a bottle with my meal for DDP which I then saved for the park the next day. I've seen videos of bottled water and apple/orange juice, but can't any about bottled coke.

Cabanas 8A, Ranchos 7A and Casitas 1-4 complete. Here now (in Casitas 2).... it is obvious that Casitas 5 is being worked on. I do not know if they are working on any buildings in Ranchos or Cabanas.
Rancho 6a is closed as well

Looking to book a stay there and been to POR and CBR where I was able to get a bottle with my meal for DDP which I then saved for the park the next day. I've seen videos of bottled water and apple/orange juice, but can't any about bottled coke.

I saw bottles of water and juice in Pepper market but not soda (could have been a refrigerator case somewhere that I missed....maybe someone can verify) There are bottles and cans of soda in Cafe Rix....but that doesn't help with your meal plan plan.

Is there another thread or external site that is kept up to date with renovation details? The initial posts in this thread haven’t been updated since August and I didn’t want to have to start digging through the 400+ pages in this thread.

Is there another thread or external site that is kept up to date with renovation details? The initial posts in this thread haven’t been updated since August and I didn’t want to have to start digging through the 400+ pages in this thread.

it was discussed just a few pages back.

Completed buildings
Casita 1, 2, 3, and 4
Cabana 8a
Rancho 7a

They are working on Casitas 5 and 6A right now. Casitas 5 is estimated to be open sometime in May, based on people tracking how long the progress has been taking and Ranchos 6A sometime in June.

There are several very good facebook groups for CSR if you want to search for those!

We will be staying in a new room 6 weeks from now:) We are taking a wait and see on the new design, but we are so glad that they now have double sinks. I have some reservations about the new design, so I will get to see first hand how it is for us:)

You can find it at Rix grab & go or in in the resort store near the back for a snack credit. At Pepper Market I sometimes see bottles of Mexican soda (not always) and just bottled juices or water. For our CS drink portion we generally grab a juice for our room fridge and use our mugs with our meal. Never seen canned Coke products in Pepper Market.

Not that I have found. Your best bet is to keep checking this thread people usually post what they have found out after or during their stay at CSR. That's basically how we find out progress at every WDW resort, by checking the FAQ Thread for that resort. Disney does not release progress or schedule details.

so I just got my free dining deal and upgraded to CSR!!
hoping for a refurb room- requested that with CM on phone- she put it in remarks and booked me a water view room
any in sight is helpful

( really hope its not near the dessert area !! :scared:)

By June Casitas 1-5, Rancheros 6A and 7A, Cabana 8A should all be done. We are going in early September. Can I assume that at least 10/12 building will be refurbished by then?

I had also heard that the Dig Site pool will be closing in September for refurbishment is this true?

One more question. Do we know when the over the lake resturant is going to start constructions?

By June Casitas 1-5, Rancheros 6A and 7A, Cabana 8A should all be done. We are going in early September. Can I assume that at least 10/12 building will be refurbished by then?

I had also heard that the Dig Site pool will be closing in September for refurbishment is this true?

One more question. Do we know when the over the lake resturant is going to start constructions?
I hope the Dig Site is not closing in September

Last edited:
so I was able to get a preferred room on my reservation
will that guarantee me a refurbished room.... or was I better keeping a water view room
really want a new room
( I despise hotel carpet- so excited about the wood floors)
but don't want to look at a parking lot either ?

( want my cake and eat it too !!!)

so I was able to get a preferred room on my reservation
will that guarantee me a refurbished room.... or was I better keeping a water view room
really want a new room
( I despise hotel carpet- so excited about the wood floors)
but don't want to look at a parking lot either ?

( want my cake and eat it too !!!)

All preferred rooms are refurbished :)

I think it’s likely that 8 will be refurbished, 2 undergoing refurbishment, and 2 not yet started in September.

I just booked a standard room for the week after thanksgiving with free dining. It seems like most of the rooms will be finished by then? Any news on the pool being closed. I will switch if that’s the case.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter