Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here now at the parks, and just got notification that I will be in Casitas 4. I really wanted Ranchos, but that's ok IF I will be in a refurbished room. Anyone know if Casitas 4 has been completed?

Thanks in advance--this will let me know if I can go right to my room tonight, or to the front desk to see what else might be available.

Here now at the parks, and just got notification that I will be in Casitas 4. I really wanted Ranchos, but that's ok IF I will be in a refurbished room. Anyone know if Casitas 4 has been completed?

Thanks in advance--this will let me know if I can go right to my room tonight, or to the front desk to see what else might be available.

I believe Casitas 4 (and all of Casitas, actually) is done. It looks like two buildings in Ranchos are done and two are closed for refurb so that might be why they couldn't accomodate your request. Have a great trip!

I believe Casitas 4 (and all of Casitas, actually) is done. It looks like two buildings in Ranchos are done and two are closed for refurb so that might be why they couldn't accomodate your request. Have a great trip!

Do you happen to know which buildings are completely redone at this point? Or which wones arent lol? THanks!!

Thanks! I'm going straight to my room, then!

We are thinking about staying here for the first time next weekend. It will only be for 2 or 3 nights (we are just coming for after hours). I’m seeing $173 for a standard room. Can anyone give me some requests to call in if we do choose to stay here? Also if there’s anyone that really likes this resort convince me to stay here!

Rancho 6b and 7b are closed and in progress and cabana 8b and 9a are not done.
Does that mean that now all the rooms are either refurbished or closed? We have reservations in 7 days and I was going to request a refurb room......

Does that mean that now all the rooms are either refurbished or closed? We have reservations in 7 days and I was going to request a refurb room......
We are going in 6 days and I’m wondering the same. I haven’t put any requests in yet.

I'm trying to convince my husband to come with me and the kids this weekend (we have two nights booked!) but he has work to do--does anyone know if there are good work spots in the convention center area? I've never been over there but want to present some options to him. thanks!

I know this isn't in the convention center, but if you end up in a refurbished room, there isn't a table but a very large desk area that might be really helpful for getting work done.

Personally, if I couldn't work in the convention area, I would work at Pepper Market. There are certainly enough tables - plus if he got a soda he could refill it as he works. I never saw Pepper Market crowded, but then again I wasn't really looking too closely during typical meal times.

We arrive The first week of AUgust and definitely want a refurbished room. We are currently booked in a preferred view bc we heard preferred is all renovated. It is $50 more per night than a standard view- we dont care at all about view or location - just want a refurbed room. WHat would you suggest? Keep the preferred or switch to standard and hope?!

I see the RIX is a TS serving breakfast lunch and dinner- any reviews on this?!! Looks pretty good!!

Also, THat margarita flight at Maya grill looks AMAZINGGG!! Does May grill have a bar area where you can just order the flight?? Or do you have to actually get a table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter