(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well, I'm not wearing an off the shoulder number. But, it's Saturday morning here and you'll have to forgive the jammies. Now, how have the monorail security lines been running, lately? I take it that security is found at the MK end of the little boats. I am just daydreaming ahead of our upcoming visit. I had a flu shot a few days ago and have been given a dose of the bug's symptoms. So, could you forgive the ramblings of a GFer who would rather be at our fav resort at the moment, rather than be feeling miserable in bed on a chilly autumn day?

Well, I'm not wearing an off the shoulder number. But, it's Saturday morning here and you'll have to forgive the jammies. Now, how have the monorail security lines been running, lately? I take it that security is found at the MK end of the little boats. I am just daydreaming ahead of our upcoming visit. I had a flu shot a few days ago and have been given a dose of the bug's symptoms. So, could you forgive the ramblings of a GFer who would rather be at our fav resort at the moment, rather than be feeling miserable in bed on a chilly autumn day?

Feel better soon!!:goodvibes

Dreaming of the GF and looking forward to your upcoming trip is a good way to fill the day. Hope you feel better soon :hug:.

I hope they keep the B&B retheming of Mizner's tasteful. I've wanted to try this place a couple of times before dinner but I've never been successful as it's packed that time of day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter