Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - 2014 Roll Call!!!

We are headed to HHI on Fruday. Haven't been there in 5 yrs!

Wondering what crowd levels and guest demographics this time of the year will be. I the past we've gone during the summer months with younger kids and teens. Mathis time it's two couples and no kids for us

My guess it will be couples or couples with pre schoolers!
Probably VERY QUIET!:thumbsup2
Sounds like a GREAT TIME to travel! LOW CROWDS!:dance3:

Enjoy! "Hoping" to get there, late May, very early June, '15, before the "real summer rush"!:thumbsup2

My guess it will be couples or couples with pre schoolers! Probably VERY QUIET!:thumbsup2 Sounds like a GREAT TIME to travel! LOW CROWDS!:dance3: Enjoy! "Hoping" to get there, late May, very early June, '15, before the "real summer rush"!:thumbsup2

Figured on mostly families with preschoolers and empty nesters. OTH using the DVC availability tool the resort still looks pretty full. All studios and 1BR units full and only 2 BR open on Sunday night with the no availability the rest of the week

Is Dye's Gullah Fixins still open?

Yes, Dye's is still open and better than ever! She is now in the Atrium building, which is only a short distance further down William Hilton Parkwar from the resort, right past the Pirate mini-golf course.

Her new restaurant is brighter and only has half the tables that her last location had. Reservations are still a must.

If you do go, tell her Linda and Lisa said hello!

We will be there Sept 21-25 and will have at least one meal with our good friend Dye!

We are headed to HHI on Fruday. Haven't been there in 5 yrs! Wondering what crowd levels and guest demographics this time of the year will be. I the past we've gone during the summer months with younger kids and teens. This time it's two couples and no kids for us

Well we are there right now. Seems like a fair number of kids. They were at full capacity when we checked in, but the resort doesn't seem overly crowded. But then again it never has.

Yes, Dye's is still open and better than ever! She is now in the Atrium building, which is only a short distance further down William Hilton Parkwar from the resort, right past the Pirate mini-golf course.

Thanks for the tip. We went by there yesterday at the old location and saw it was all closed. Glad to hear about the new location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter