Disney's Magical Express

Sci Fi. Menu consisted of bar food. Nothing special. And I agree about the same movie clips being played on a loop. Great concept, but it felt meh
I was told that because I'm coming from the UK, I need to take my own cases to the magical express not the check in desk
this is what I found about using due and I have used it this way

International guests: If you are flying into Orlando International Airport from another country, you will need to claim your luggage and then proceed through customs. You can then return your luggage to the baggage carousel for Disney Magical Express to collect if you arrive between 5 a.m. and 10 p.m., or you can bring it with you to the Disney Magical Express Welcome Center.

We have always taken out luggage with us. It takes very little effort/bother and means we're not waiting for it once we check in. You hear some horror stories of folks not having cases delivered until well after midnight!

Mrs TT

Last edited:
I didn't realise you can book online - so excited as I hate phonecalls :guilty:
All set now for our May trip :thanks::yay::yay:

those in our group who use magical express always take their luggage with them to the bus.
That way they're sure of having their stuff right when they get to the resort.
Keep in mind that if you use yellow tags, your luggage will be taken separately by truck to the resort. It's anybody's guess when it will actually get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!