Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely,but when we were there last month,you had to enter a queue and wait for a CM to send you to a dispenser.

So there is no longer a line with a CM telling Guests when it is their "turn" to go to the dispensers and refill their Mug?

The line moved fast when we were there last month,but no CM "directing" traffic and being able to go directly to the dispensers sounds like old times! :)

I was at PoP April 29-May 4 and there was not a CM telling guests when it was their "turn" to go to the refillable mug dispensers. I never seemed to fill my mug inside when it was busy so maybe a CM was there during busier times.

The refill station at Petals was also open, although I have no idea if it was available 24/7.

I was at PoP April 29-May 4 and there was not a CM telling guests when it was their "turn" to go to the refillable mug dispensers. I never seemed to fill my mug inside when it was busy so maybe a CM was there during busier times.

The refill station at Petals was also open, although I have no idea if it was available 24/7.
Awesome-things are happening so rapidly!
When we left on April 28 we still had to line up at the Island and Petals station was still closed.

Hopefully when the College Program hits town Everything Pop will return to normal all the way !

Trying to book a room at POP in December, but all except a couple dates are closed. It looks like most dates are closed starting in October. Any idea why or when this may open up? Thanks.

Trying to book a room at POP in December, but all except a couple dates are closed. It looks like most dates are closed starting in October. Any idea why or when this may open up? Thanks.
My friend traveling with us could not get 3 nights in December. I think they are pretty booked up.

She ended up at All Stars.

My friend traveling with us could not get 3 nights in December. I think they are pretty booked up.

She ended up at All Stars.
I see they have a sale through the end of September, so maybe they are trying to drive people into the summer spots first. Not sure how long to wait. Travel agent gave Coronado as an alternative. Will look at Allstars.

It's quite likely the resort is full. You may wish to try booking 1 night at a time or, calling to see if they can find anything for you. Pop fills up early especially with some of the other value resorts still being closed.

Hope you can find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter