Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been posting my cl pix on the cl thread if interested. I have a few more to come later too.

Overall my dh changed his mind. He said he was wrong and now loves wl. We walked from one end of the cabins to the other and everywhere in between.

Oh I took pix of the fitness bathroom aand lobby n stuff I still need to post. I have so many pix!

oh the bus was FAST. Even dh was impressed. It was 5/6 mins to/from MK . We left at 8;50 one morning and still made it to MK and through security for 9Am.
This is why we picked WL for going to MK on the 30th. If we can't stay at CR and walk to/from our 2nd choice is bus from WL. I know I am in the minority but I simply think the monorail is a nightmare. On the best of days. NYE EVE or NYE time, even more so.

Thank you! Hopefully it’s still the same route. I remember sharing with one resort the last time we stayed at the Lodge but I couldn’t remember which one and what the order was.

You can also take the boat over to CR and hop on the monorail.

This is why we picked WL for going to MK on the 30th. If we can't stay at CR and walk to/from our 2nd choice is bus from WL. I know I am in the minority but I simply think the monorail is a nightmare. On the best of days. NYE EVE or NYE time, even more so.

This is why we picked WL. We have a toddler...we can't really afford CR, and my DH isn't keen on the themeing of CR, so next best thing with a toddler for MK is WL, in my opinion.

I also think the monorail is a nightmare. I 100% prefer the bus from WL than the monorail from any of the monorail resorts! Walking from the CR is the best, but if I can’t do that, my next choice is the bus from WL. I even prefer the bus there to the boat. I guess it seems faster. From the monorail resorts I usually like the boat (but rarely take one as my DD doesn’t like it), but at WL I still prefer the bus.

Sounds like a good plan to me!

Also just wanted to add that the upgrade option is based on availability at check in - there’s a finite number of guests they’ll let do it at any given time. But to date I don’t think I have seen a report of anyone being told they couldn’t do it due to capacity.
Thank you. So I just ask if it is possible to add club lounge access?

Thanks mrsap for the beautiful pics!!! They are helping to give me a WL fix till our trip Dec 19. Cant wait!!!

40 days until our first stay at Copper Creek! These pics are making me so excited! Unfortunately, I think the Christmas decorations will be down by the time we get there. Nevertheless, it’s a beautiful resort and we can’t wait to explore it!

On our recent trip, my DD and I spent a long evening at our beloved lodge, taking photos and talking about how much we miss it. We stayed at POFQ this trip, which we really liked, and BWV last year, which we liked but didn't love. (those long hallways were tough to deal with) We visited the WL on that trip too and said the exact same thing. When we get off the boat and walk on the path we feel like we're home. When we walk into the lobby there is a feeling that I cannot describe. We resolved that on our next trip, no matter when it is, we are staying here again!! Here's just a few of our photos.

IMG_4271.JPG IMG_4272.JPG IMG_4273.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter