Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Thanksgiving being “late” this year, what are the chances the Christmas decorations will be up at the Lodge earlier than usual?

We check out on Nov. 25th - anyone have “insider” knowledge and know the decorating schedule this year? 😊

With Thanksgiving being “late” this year, what are the chances the Christmas decorations will be up at the Lodge earlier than usual?

We check out on Nov. 25th - anyone have “insider” knowledge and know the decorating schedule this year? 😊
There is no way to predict when the resort decorations will go up. I’ve seen them go up as early as the middle of November and as late as a couple of days before Thanksgiving. :)

As @Wood Nymph said, there's no way to know. Every year, all the Deluxe resorts are in a lottery to determine the order in which the resorts are decorated. When this lottery happens and the results are only known to WDW employees. No matter the results, all Deluxe resorts will be completed by the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend.

Yes, we have stayed mid November, and week before thanksgiving. One year it was the Friday before thanksgiving week, the next trip it was on the Tuesday of thanksgiving as we checked out. If you ask the front desk nicely ( once you get there )they may tell you the day . I sent my alarm for 2 am and watched for a bit one time and it was amazing how overnight they put all the decorations out.

Did the price to add club level access at check in increase? I remember it was $99 but may have gone up. Thanks!

Okay, I have no idea what is going on, but Mickey, Pluto, Stitch, Donald, Chip, Dale, and Meeko are currently down in the Wilderness Lodge lobby!

View attachment 446865View attachment 446867

This happened three of our days in August. It was when it rains. Hollywood Studios Character Palooza doesn’t happen when it rains so the water at Whispering Canyon told us that they came to the hotels to practice.

This happened three of our days in August. It was when it rains. Hollywood Studios Character Palooza doesn’t happen when it rains so the water at Whispering Canyon told us that they came to the hotels to practice.

It wasn't raining that day, though.

Has anybody been to the Sturdy Branches Health Club? If so, what variety of equipment (free weights, machines) do they have? Trying to decide if we will be using it in the mornings. Thanks!

Anyone have any information on when the Christmas tree will come down this year? I'll be at WL Jan 4-7 was wondering if it will still be up for at least the first night or two.

Anyone have any information on when the Christmas tree will come down this year? I'll be at WL Jan 4-7 was wondering if it will still be up for at least the first night or two.
You have a decent chance that it will be up on the 4th but little to none it will still be up by the 7th. If it's still up on the 4th adds are high that

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!