Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's availability, yes. There's a cut off as far as how many can, though only those working at WL know that number. But you can ask when you check in.
Thanks for the fast reply! We are actually booked for club level, but now I am reconsidering if the lounge and sitting areas are going to be more crowded with additional guests.

Thanks for the fast reply! We are actually booked for club level, but now I am reconsidering if the lounge and sitting areas are going to be more crowded with additional guests.

They do not advertise this and most guests do not know this is even possible. Due to them removing 50% of the Club Level rooms, the lounge has been very uncrowded for our trips.

They do not advertise this and most guests do not know this is even possible. Due to them removing 50% of the Club Level rooms, the lounge has been very uncrowded for our trips.
Ah! That makes sense and definitely makes me feel better! Thank you! 😊

What do you think my chances of getting a late check-out from a CC Studio villa will be? We have a 10:45 breakfast ADR at WC on our check-out day, 1/7, and I would love to be able to go back to the room afterwards. When should I ask, the night before or when I check in? Going to ask in the CC group too. TIA

What do you think my chances of getting a late check-out from a CC Studio villa will be? We have a 10:45 breakfast ADR at WC on our check-out day, 1/7, and I would love to be able to go back to the room afterwards. When should I ask, the night before or when I check in? Going to ask in the CC group too. TIA

I would say your odds are somewhere between slim and none. I have yet to hear/read of a successful request for late check out in the Villas. Any Villa, not specifically at CC.

I would say your odds are somewhere between slim and none. I have yet to hear/read of a successful request for late check out in the Villas. Any Villa, not specifically at CC.
Yeah, I kind of figured. I thought maybe with a studio I had a slight chance because they don't take as much time to clean, plus my check-out day is between busier times. Oh well. It doesn't hurt to ask, I guess! Thanks for your quick reply!

Yeah, I kind of figured. I thought maybe with a studio I had a slight chance because they don't take as much time to clean, plus my check-out day is between busier times. Oh well. It doesn't hurt to ask, I guess! Thanks for your quick reply!

You're welcome. Good luck!

DVC resorts don't offer late check out. You could reserve that next night and you can stay as late as you want on that day. There will also be a lot of runners checking in during that week for the marathon races and expo. So the resort is probably sold out already.

Does anyone know if the refrigerator is magnetic in the DVC villa kitchens? I am staying in a dedicated 2 bedroom and with a toddler that loves to play with magnets and was going to bring some to play with if their was a magnetic space in the villa. Thanks!

So to my surprise disney upgraded our copper creek studio to a cascade cabin by the lake with a view of the contemporary and Cinderella castle. Even though it was for only 2 days it was the most magical trip we’ve had.

Wow! That is amazing...good for you.

So to my surprise disney upgraded our copper creek studio to a cascade cabin by the lake with a view of the contemporary and Cinderella castle. Even though it was for only 2 days it was the most magical trip we’ve had.
Wows! That's sure some pixie dust!

Back to the room for how long? To grab your stuff and do one last check I would think they would try to accommodate a noon checkout. We haven’t had issues requesting a noon checkout but have only done it a couple times. Doesn’t hurt to ask but there’s just no telling ahead of time. Maybe try WC for an earlier time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter