Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

I am staying here in August for a week with my girlfriend, and love looking at the pics. We booked a CC deluxe studio w walk in shower. I was going to book AKL for this trip but for whatever reason the walk in shower studios are cheaper than regular deluxe studios or regular rooms at WL and even cheaper than AKL. I think it was $150 cheaper than AKL for the trip.

With now staying at WL we are going to hit Geyser Point, Territory Lounge, Whispering canyon for breakfast on departure day (we've done Artist Point previously). We are going to do HDD review since it will just be a nice boat ride to FW.

Question on fastest/best transportation from CCV/WL….

Our trip is in 10 days and I am trying to cobble together the bits of information I have picked up in my months of reading before this. We will be a group of 7 and want to primarily use Disney transportation to get around. I am trying to decide the fastest or best way to each location. Would love opinions based on others’ experiences.

MK: boat
FW (Hoop De Doo): bus
Contemporary (dinner CG): boat
Epcot front entrance: bus OR boat to MK+monorail to Epcot
Epcot IG: bus to DHS+boat to Epcot OR boat to MK+bus to BC+walk to IG
DHS: bus
AK: bus
Disney Springs: bus
Typhoon Lagoon: bus

Question on fastest/best transportation from CCV/WL….

Our trip is in 10 days and I am trying to cobble together the bits of information I have picked up in my months of reading before this. We will be a group of 7 and want to primarily use Disney transportation to get around. I am trying to decide the fastest or best way to each location. Would love opinions based on others’ experiences.

MK: boat
FW (Hoop De Doo): bus
Contemporary (dinner CG): boat
DHS: bus
AK: bus
Disney Springs: bus
Typhoon Lagoon: bus
First 3 I would take the boat, everything else bus will be the quickest. FW & Contemporary could go either way.

I haven’t done this, but an alternative to get to IG at Epcot from the Studios would be the Skyliner. Hopefully, someone else will chime in.

I haven’t done this, but an alternative to get to IG at Epcot from the Studios would be the Skyliner. Hopefully, someone else will chime in.

We did this recently. DD couldn't get a reservation for Epcot, so we started at Studios. She scanned in then we took the Skyliner to Epcot and IG entrance. It was pretty quick. The bussed load and unload pretty close to the Skyliner station.

Quickest way for Epcot and AK is Lyft/Uber. I feel like transportation from WL is the biggest
drawback of staying there. The bus service has always seemed very slow to me.

The bus is the best way to get to Epcot. It goes directly to the park in the morning.
The boat/monorail/Epcot will take too long. Each leg of it is 20 minutes, so count on 45 minutes or more if you go this way.
We usually take the HS bus if we want to get to the Epcot resort area. Once at HS you can take the boat, Skyliner or walk to the International Gateway. :)

But in general, we have had good luck with the buses at WL.

The Disney Springs bus will go to the Contemporary before it heads to Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter