Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

That IS really weird...maybe try again tomorrow?
So I finally figured it out, I had to go in and make it a shipping address on file and then it would let me select it as part of the cart process. But it would not let me put it the checkout screen as a new address.

Thanks for your help.

So I finally figured it out, I had to go in and make it a shipping address on file and then it would let me select it as part of the cart process. But it would not let me put it the checkout screen as a new address.

Thanks for your help.

That is so strange, but I am so glad you were able to get it figured out!!! When we go with our kids for a long trip (at some point in the future), this is such a game changer!

People on a different thread were discussing selecting room options when you do online check-in, is there anything I should request for YC? I figured most of the rooms were basically the same in your price bracket (mine is garden view). Thoughts?

Phew just will hit the start of it when we leave, but this isn't to offend but I put them in the same group as the groups from Brazil
Ha Ha! No insults taken at all I totally get it! This will be our first year but I know what comps are like back here at home so I can only think it will be 1000 times crazier. It will be interesting! I was just looking at T-shirts that say Look Out Disney Here We Come! :) Have a great trip!

2 days until we are at The YC and SAB :woohoo:!!!! We will be in WDW tomorrow, but weren't supposed to arrive until really late, so I booked a cheap value room, now we are getting there much earlier, but figured we would just keep it as-is. I cannot wait for my YC stay! last time we stayed there our room was in desperate need of a refurb, so I am very excited to see the new rooms.

People on a different thread were discussing selecting room options when you do online check-in, is there anything I should request for YC? I figured most of the rooms were basically the same in your price bracket (mine is garden view). Thoughts?
A good request for a garden view room would be to ask for a view of the wedding gazebo. Those rooms are fairly close to the lobby and they would have a sideways view of Crescent Lake. :)

Last edited:

Hi all, we are wrapping up our stay at BC tomorrow and have been here since the 19th. The last info I found about our room was a couple years old so wanted to post updated info. We are in 2664. Right off the main lobby and above the Porte cochere. The room is large with a king size bed, couch and chair. Location is convenient for transportation and running down to the Market. We really like this room for those reasons. Here are some items that didnt bother us but has the potential to really bother others: There is no balcony at all and the view is of well nothing really. It is noisy from people in the lobby, people in hallway, people out front, chainsaw/leafblower (didn't get up to look) at 8AM and you can hear a rolling noise every time the front doors open as they are below the bathroom. The noise didn't bother us since we get up early anyway and live in a noisy inner city so we are used to background noise. There is no door separating the vanity area from the rest of the room, NO problem for a couple but multiple people trying to get dressed with privacy...not happening. All and all it for the bill for us and the pluses outweighed the negatives. Here are some pics.20170921_162615.jpg 20170921_162632.jpg 20170921_162700.jpg

For our November 1-10 stay in a garden view room I requested a view of the wedding gazebo with a day bed.

Hi all, we are wrapping up our stay at BC tomorrow and have been here since the 19th. The last info I found about our room was a couple years old so wanted to post updated info. We are in 2664. Right off the main lobby and above the Porte cochere. The room is large with a king size bed, couch and chair. Location is convenient for transportation and running down to the Market. We really like this room for those reasons. Here are some items that didnt bother us but has the potential to really bother others: There is no balcony at all and the view is of well nothing really. It is noisy from people in the lobby, people in hallway, people out front, chainsaw/leafblower (didn't get up to look) at 8AM and you can hear a rolling noise every time the front doors open as they are below the bathroom. The noise didn't bother us since we get up early anyway and live in a noisy inner city so we are used to background noise. There is no door separating the vanity area from the rest of the room, NO problem for a couple but multiple people trying to get dressed with privacy...not happening. All and all it for the bill for us and the pluses outweighed the negatives. Here are some pics.View attachment 272524 View attachment 272525 View attachment 272526
So this is a standard view room, correct? Not sure if I would be thrilled with a room that was very noisy. May have to keep that in mind when I make my room request with my standard view reservation.

Anyone else have issues with online check in here. It went through no problem but my issue is the room choices section is blank. And when you click on it there are no options to choose from. Tried on both Chrome and IE to make sure it wasnt a browser error.

So this is a standard view room, correct? Not sure if I would be thrilled with a room that was very noisy. May have to keep that in mind when I make my room request with my standard view reservation.
I had a standard view reservation. They first put us in a tiny room with several large stains and rips in the carpet I kept tripping on. That room also had several other maintenance issues so we requested to be moved. We were very happy with this room.

Anyone else have issues with online check in here. It went through no problem but my issue is the room choices section is blank. And when you click on it there are no options to choose from. Tried on both Chrome and IE to make sure it wasnt a browser error.
This is apparently happening across the board right now, I would call in your room choice/request.

This is a common problem right now. I had good luck with getting options to show up when I did my online check in around the 40 day mark. There isn't really any reason to do it more than a week before trip date.

Well, leaving tomorrow from our Beach Club stay. It has been a very relaxing trip, not much park time at all. They have up dated the time the freestyle machines will be in place, it is now September 29th.

They have replaced the lounger and the chairs at the tables by the quiet pool. They are now padded and are very comfortable! I think they have been replaced at Stormalong Bay too, not sure if all of them have been. We were sitting outside by B&C and noticed the loungers there had been replaced. Oh, also while we were sitting there, a life guard had to jump in and help a little boy who was struggling. He went under once. The life guard blew her whistle and jumped in. The parents were nearby, but not paying any attention.

We went to the Halloween Party Sunday night and had a good time. I am glad I got a cast discount on my tickets. My husband loves the parade! We enjoyed walking around Epcot and sampled some of the food at Food and Wine and saw Air Supply.

Looking forward to our return in 71 days for my 65th birthday celebration!

This is a common problem right now. I had good luck with getting options to show up when I did my online check in around the 40 day mark. There isn't really any reason to do it more than a week before trip date.

She told me that sometimes the resorts dont put the information in there if they are booked up. But to try again later as you suggested. And apparantly they can only add the requests... She couldnt tell me what the normal requests are. Having never stayed at YC I didnt know either.

Hi Folks, I'm looking to do online check in, does anyone know if all of the room renovations are done? If not, which areas still need to be completed? Thanks! :-)

My online check in is tomorrow. I can let you know if I have any issues!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter