Dissney Wonder 4 night prices

wdw47

DIS Veteran
we are going on the Disney wonder for 4 nights 2 adults and 2 teeangers and we are wondering what others are paying we are going in july and alos have ther been any rate reductions sence sept 11 alaso how often should out travel agent be checking for better pricing thanks for your help

We are doing the 4 night wonder on 8/11/02. I booked in 8/2001. We are in a Cat 6 with 2 kids...7 & almost 9. The total was $3775, which included insurance, ground transfers & Gov't. taxes & fees. The only discount I got was an early booking discount. I don't know if there have been any lower fares. If there are I would love to change my reservation to get the lower fare. Hope this helps! Kathy :bounce:

I just booked a 4-day Wonder cruise for May 26th for myself, husband, and 2 daughters, ages 8 and 6 for $1750 through Dreams Unlimited. I was able to get the Springtime Magic rate and we're staying in a category 11 stateroom. I can't imagine it being any cheaper than that. The only thing I can hope for would be a free room upgrade or something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter