Distickers

DVC Jen

Wigs out even the biggest circus freaks.
I had a broken link for my disticker today. I went to redo the ticker but I can' get any of them to work on the boards. Help? Please?

Using the PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode bit, I got it working for me in Edge, but it doesn't show up in Chrome. Although why my text shows up in a different language... no idea

Oh, and make sure you click the "Toggle BBCode" button (looks like a gear). After you update your signature, click it again or it will be set that way for all your posts until you click it again to turn it off.

I'm experiencing this same issue. Just noticed this morning that my ticker was gone, so I'm trying to recreate it and nothing will work :( I'll try a different browser . . .

ETA: Yep, it shows up on Edge, but not on Google Chrome. What now?

Last edited:

I'm experiencing this same issue. Just noticed this morning that my ticker was gone, so I'm trying to recreate it and nothing will work :( I'll try a different browser . . .

ETA: Yep, it shows up on Edge, but not on Google Chrome. What now?

Same issue here Chrome or Safari. I save the Disticker to my signature but when you refresh the page the text "code" for the disticker isnt there.

Honestly I think this is likely a disticker issue, not a disboards issue. Although I'm too lazy to check because I don't use tickers and turned off signatures years ago because they create too much "noise".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter